PinCab_Primitives_v1.0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sixtoe
    Participant
      @kiella

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-pincab-templates-files/

PinCab Template Toolkit V2.0 by Sixtoe – In my ongoing quest to champion VR in VPX I’ve updated my template tables to make it *even easier* to add a minimal impact VR cabinet and room to VPX tables.

Some more detailed instructions are on the installation page

Thanks to;

3rdaxis: Original detailed Addams Family pincab model

Flupper: Remodeled and simplified pincab from TOTAN

DJRobX: For answering my many stupid questions as I was (and still am) learning!

eMBee: For originally helping me wrap my head around Blender.

A set of plug and play PinCab templates and primitives for use in VR, currently for;

• Bally Pre-WPC (Black Rose, Dr Dude etc. – Speakers on top of backbox)
      • Bally WPC95 (Cactus Canyon, AFM etc. – Bally logo, 3d speakers.)
      • Data East / Sega System 3 (Jurassic Park, Hook etc. – Simple DMD area, artwork speaker grills, 3d speakers)
      • Sega Showcase (Starship Troopers, SWT etc. – Showcase logo, 3d hard speakers, some artistic license as the real backbox has no sides)
      • Sega Large DMD (Batman Forever, Baywatch etc. – Large DMD with art, 2D speakers.)
      • Stern (All older DMD tables – Plan DMD, Square 3D Speakers, some artistic license)
      • Stern Spike (Guardians of the Galaxy etc. – Large DMD area, 3d speakers)
      • Williams WPC (Judge Dredd, No Fear – Artwork DMD area, 2d speakers.)
      • Williams WPC95 (TOTAN, Medieval Madness etc. – Williams logo, 3d speakers.)
      Rajo Joey
      Participant
        @joey2001

That’s fantastic. I hope, I can build some in the future. But that may help very much. The greatest problem for me are the reels for older EM-tables. :wacko:

Sixtoe
        Participant
          @kiella

That’s fantastic. I hope, I can build some in the future. But that may help very much. The greatest problem for me are the reels for older EM-tables. :wacko:

The best bet for that is to look at your favourite one of the really nice implementations and reverse engineer it, that’s how I learnt to do the segmented LED digit backglasses (along with asking a few questions along the way!)

drinkcristal
          Participant
            @drinkcristal

Hi Sixtoe,

Awesome templates and well written tutorial to follow for a noob like myself.

I am trying to port EM tables into your template. Is there a trick or a script requirement to get the backglass to be dynamic and scrape the b2s showing on my desktop? I have used the usual options eg capture backglass and FSS add BG and uncheck static in the primitive.  the backglass is working on the desktop but cannot get it to be active in VR

Any tricks I need to get the EM backglass to work in VR would be appreciated.

Cheers

Rajo Joey
            Participant
              @joey2001

@Sixtoe

Are you planning to add templates for Gottlieb pinballs?😉

Sixtoe
              Participant
                @kiella

Not really, a lot of them have already been done, and tbh I built them all out of what I had and so have other people (see stargate, cueball wizard, haunted house, tee’d off etc.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?