PinEvent and DMDEXT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cv2065
    Participant
      @cv2065

Anyone know if I can have both of these installed at the same time? I want to try Terry’s Halloween and Jaws Pinevent tables, but also didn’t want any conflicts as everything is running so great in Pinup Popper. I thought once installed, the tables would only call on what they needed, but wanted to be sure. Thanks!

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

Anyone know if I can have both of these installed at the same time? I want to try Terry’s Halloween and Jaws Pinevent tables, but also didn’t want any conflicts as everything is running so great in Pinup Popper. I thought once installed, the tables would only call on what they needed, but wanted to be sure. Thanks!

Anyone know if I can have both of these installed at the same time?  – YES

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

The better question is what setup do you have?

If you have a real DMD, then PinEvent can be setup to use “real DMD”. Once setup, this uses pupdmd automatically in the same way VPX tables that use pupdmd with dmdext for real DMDs.

If you have an LCD DMD (4:1) or FullDMD (16×9), then its all PuP.

Bottom line… yes you can have it all…. just read ALL of the PinEvent Install Guide… and then each tables install instructions.

cv2065
          Participant
            @cv2065

Thanks guys. I have a real DMD so will be trying out tonight!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?