PinEvent: DOF, MX, PUP, SSF, PUPDMD for Future Pinball

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 209 total)
  • Author
    goodGRIEFF76
    Participant
      @goodgrieff76

For whatever reason, the scripts can’t be in the scripts folder for me,they have to be in the tables folder…this is what solved all my error messages.  Also, I’m getting the tables and backglass with the videos, but no DMD.  I’m running a 3 monitor setup.

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

For whatever reason, the scripts can’t be in the scripts folder for me,they have to be in the tables folder…this is what solved all my error messages. Also, I’m getting the tables and backglass with the videos, but no DMD. I’m running a 3 monitor setup.

That sounds like a setup issue with how you have Future Pinball installed. If you are running tables in their own sub folder that could be the issue.

If you are specific with:

• what your setup is (cabinet, 2 screen, LCD DMD, Full DMD, desktop, etc)
        • what pup-pack option you tried
        • what pupdmddrivertype you have set
        • what table and pup-pack

…that would help narrow down your problem.

goodGRIEFF76
        Participant
          @goodgrieff76

For whatever reason, the scripts can’t be in the scripts folder for me,they have to be in the tables folder…this is what solved all my error messages. Also, I’m getting the tables and backglass with the videos, but no DMD. I’m running a 3 monitor setup.

That sounds like a setup issue with how you have Future Pinball installed. If you are running tables in their own sub folder that could be the issue.

what your setup is (cabinet, 2 screen, LCD DMD, Full DMD, desktop, etc)

I have a cabinet with 3 screens.

what pup-pack option you tried

My apologies as I’m not sure what you mean by option.  I did change the PinEvent_Profile = 2 if that is what you mean by option.

what pupdmddrivertype you have set

I updated the pupdmddrivertype = 2 for the Full DMD in Halloween table script

what table and pup-pack

I tried the Halloween Ultimate Pro – PinEvent DOF MX SSF PUPDMD PuP-Pack

TerryRed
            @terryred

what your setup is (cabinet, 2 screen, LCD DMD, Full DMD, desktop, etc)

I have a cabinet with 3 screens.

what pup-pack option you tried

My apologies as I’m not sure what you mean by option. I did change the PinEvent_Profile = 2 if that is what you mean by option.

what pupdmddrivertype you have set

I updated the pupdmddrivertype = 2 for the Full DMD in Halloween table script

what table and pup-pack

I tried the Halloween Ultimate Pro – PinEvent DOF MX SSF PUPDMD PuP-Pack

What type of 3rd screen? Is it 4:1 DMD LCD or a 16:9 ratio LCD display?

You are missing reading entire portions of the install instructions for PinEvent and the table / pup-packs.

For your PinEvent setup, you needed to edit PinEvent_Settings.vbs for each profile, AND the PUPDMD settings that is specific for the 3rd screen you have in your cabinet. After doing this…. normally you don’t need to touch the table script at all… as the PinEvent table by default will use the settings in PinEvent_Settings.vbs.

If you did edit the table script… try replacing the table with the original table from the zip again, so that it is set to Autodetect for PinEvent Profile and the Custom Settings are not used.

Then make sure you have the pupdmddrivertype in PinEvent_Settings.vbs set to what type of DMD display your cabinet has.

THEN after that is done, you need to choose an “Option” for the pup-pack for each table that best matches your cabinet’s PUPDMD and the pupdmddrivertype you set in PinEvent_Setting.vbs. Read the pup-pack install instructions for each table again to see what the Pup-Pack Options are.

To choose your PuP-Pack Option, you go into the table’s pup-pack folder and click on the “Options xx – xxxxx.BAT file” for the option you need for your setup. This copies the needed *.pup files over so that that pup-pack screens are setup correctly.

After that, the table and pup-pack and pupdmd should work. Be sure your PuP Displays were setup properly with either a 4:1 ratio or 16:9 ratio depending on what your 3rd screen is.

The only time you should need to edit the table script to use Custom Settings is when you want to use a pup-pack option that uses a different pupdmddrivertype than what you have in PinEvent_Settings. An example would be, if you have pupdmddrivertype = 0 for a cabinet with and LCD DMD… but for one table you wanted to use a “FULL DMD on Backglass” pup-pack option. Then in that case you would use Custom Settings to override what is set in PinEvent_Settings.

ortizthx1138
            Participant
              @ortizthx1138

For some reason i cannot view the end of the startup script you added to disable the backglass in popper. This is all I see:

REG ADD “HKCU\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer” /v “ArcadeMode” /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
              REG ADD “HKCU\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer” /v “SecondMonitorEnable” /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

if “[custom1]”==”NoBackGlass” (REG ADD “HKCU\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer” /v “ArcadeMode” /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f)
              if “[custom1]”==”NoBackGlass” (REG ADD “HKCU\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer” /v “SecondMonit

I need what comes after “SecondMonit

Thanks

TerryRed
                @terryred

For some reason i cannot view the end of the startup script you added to disable the backglass in popper. This is all I see:

REG ADD “HKCU\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer” /v “ArcadeMode” /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

REG ADD “HKCU\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer” /v “SecondMonitorEnable” /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

if “[custom1]”==”NoBackGlass” (REG ADD “HKCU\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer” /v “ArcadeMode” /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f)

if “[custom1]”==”NoBackGlass” (REG ADD “HKCU\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer” /v “SecondMonit

I need what comes after “SecondMonit

Thanks

It’s the way the site formats the page if you clicked on the Support TAB.

Goto this link, and it will show the Support Topic formatted properly and you’ll see all the text:

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/pinevent-dof-mx-pup-ssf-pupdmd-for-future-pinball/#post-171545

Arrestis
                Participant
                  @arrestis

To start with DAMN I love this it looks awesome and plays the same!

I have a couple of questions,  my first one is

How can I see the highs scores in Retroflair?

And my second question relates to DOFLINX,  I seem to have broken it or changed something as it links to other tables but I get no lights any idea how to fix it?

and the last thing is a Pin event issue, it seems that every so often the ball doesn’t launch, it just rolls up the ball launch and back down. Restarting Future pinball resolves this.

outhere
                    @outhere
                    MemberContributorvipModerator

Question 2 — PinEvent tables do not use DOFLINX
                    You will need to go back through the PinEvent set up directions
                    https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/pinevent-dof-mx-pup-ssf-pupdmd-for-future-pinball/

TerryRed
                      @terryred

PinEvent tables do not use DOFLINX

For DOFLinx…. reinstall DOFLinx and copy the latest DOFLinx.vbs to FuturePinball\Scripts

For ball rolling back and forth…

For PinEvent and FP tables you must always completely exit and close FP befor reloading and starting another table.

RetroFlair was never originally setup for showing Hi Scores. Maybe one day I’ll try to add that in.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      Arrestis
                      Participant
                        @arrestis

Thank you Terry and Outhere, just one more question in relation to question 2 about  DOFLINX, for my non PinEvent tables, as i said I broke it some how and cant seem to fix it, is there a guide you would recomend for setting it up again fresh, I  am using the latest DOFLINX. I only us.e it for lights for buttons and addressable LEDs, thank you again.

TerryRed
                          @terryred

Thank you Terry and Outhere, just one more question in relation to question 2 about DOFLINX, for my non PinEvent tables, as i said I broke it some how and cant seem to fix it, is there a guide you would recomend for setting it up again fresh, I am using the latest DOFLINX. I only us.e it for lights for buttons and addressable LEDs, thank you again.

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/doflinx-guide-by-terryred/

redrooster
                          Participant
                            @redrooster

Just chiming back in to say that I did have things working correctly after the first try, I just didn’t realize it at the time.

However, the music on both Halloween and Retroflair are crazy loud.  I went into the pup-pack editor and turned the music down to 70% and then 50% with what i perceive to be no change.  Am I missing something on how to turn down the volume of the music on those tables?

TerryRed
                              @terryred

Just chiming back in to say that I did have things working correctly after the first try, I just didn’t realize it at the time.

However, the music on both Halloween and Retroflair are crazy loud. I went into the pup-pack editor and turned the music down to 70% and then 50% with what i perceive to be no change. Am I missing something on how to turn down the volume of the music on those tables?

Yes… in the Install guide it mentions….

Future Pinball Sound and Music Levels combined with SSF:

• PUP SSF sound levels are much lower than FP’s Sound or Music levels (by default)
                              • you can’t adjust the sound level for PUP SSF Sounds
                              • you will most likely need to reduce the table’s FP Sound and Music level (using HOME/END and PAGEUP/PAGEDOWN) to noticeably hear to SSF sounds

Everyone’s SSF setup varies, as does each table. So you need to find what works best for you. For me, I needed to have both FP’s volume levels at about 3 green bars

FP tends to have hi quality and loud sound compared to VPX or pup-packs. So you need to reduce the FP Sound and FP Music volume

mavritanos
                              Participant
                                @mavritanos

please where is BAM plug-ins menu?

TerryRed
                                  @terryred

please where is BAM plug-ins menu?

Press Q or ~ to bring up BAM while playing. On the main BAM menu (you may need to navigate to get there), you will see Plug-ins. In that menu you should be able to see or cycle to COM Extensions.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                  mavritanos
                                  Participant
                                    @mavritanos

sorry i have a question. i can not understand in the scripts where i put the choices!

‘ //////////////////// PinEvent SETTINGS ////////////////////

‘ By TerryRed
                                    ‘ Version: 1.3
                                    ‘ April – 2020

‘ The PinEvent_Settings.vbs file is where the user’s default PinEvent settings are set for DOF, PUP, PUP_SSF, PUPDMD, and Nightmode.

‘ You need to change the settings in these sections, based on your needs:

‘ PinEvent PROFILES
                                    ‘ PUPDMD Default Settings
                                    ‘ DOF Settings
                                    ‘ SSF Settings
                                    ‘ NIGHT MODE

‘ ############### PinEvent PROFILES ###############

‘ – set what features you use to true and what you don’t use to false in EVERY profile you would use
                                    ‘ – you MUST set “useFP_Sounds = False” (no FP mechanical sounds) if you need “usePUP_SSF = True” (use PUP SSF for mechanical sounds)
                                    ‘ – you don’t want to have useFP_Sounds and PUP_SSF to both play the mechanical sounds at the same time!

‘ Night Mode Options are: 1 = Future Pinball Sound 2 = PUP SSF Sound

‘*** Desktop: Profile 1 ***

If PinEvent_Profile = 1 then
                                    usePUP = false
                                    usePUP_SSF = false
                                    usePUPDMD = false
                                    useDOF = false
                                    useFP_Sounds = true
                                    NightModeOption = 1
                                    AddDebugText “PinEvent – Desktop Profile”
                                    End if

‘*** Cabinet: Profile 2 ***

If PinEvent_Profile = 2 then
                                    usePUP = true
                                    usePUP_SSF = true
                                    usePUPDMD = true
                                    useDOF = true
                                    useFP_Sounds = false
                                    NightModeOption = 2
                                    AddDebugText “PinEvent – Cabinet Profile”
                                    End if

‘*** VR: Profile 3 ***

If PinEvent_Profile = 3 then
                                    usePUP = false
                                    usePUP_SSF = false
                                    usePUPDMD = false
                                    useDOF = true
                                    useFP_Sounds = true
                                    NightModeOption = 1
                                    AddDebugText “PinEvent – VR Profile”
                                    End if

‘*** Custom 1: Profile 4 ***

If PinEvent_Profile = 4 then
                                    usePUP = true
                                    usePUP_SSF = true
                                    useDOF = true
                                    usePUPDMD = true
                                    useFP_Sounds = false
                                    NightModeOption = 1
                                    AddDebugText “PinEvent – Custom 1 Profile”
                                    End if

‘*** Custom 2: Profile 5 ***

If PinEvent_Profile = 5 then
                                    usePUP = true
                                    usePUP_SSF = false
                                    usePUPDMD = true
                                    useDOF = true
                                    useFP_Sounds = true
                                    NightModeOption = 1
                                    AddDebugText “PinEvent – Custom 2 Profile”
                                    End if

‘############### PUPDMD Default Settings ###############

PuPDMDDriverType = 2 ‘ 0 = LCD DMD (4:1), 1 = Real DMD, 2 = FULL DMD (16:9 fullsize screen)
                                    useDMDVideos = true ‘ true or false to use DMD splash videos. (false may be preferred for real DMDs that are monochrome)
                                    useRealDMDScale = 0 ‘ 0 or 1 for RealDMD scaling. (for Real DMDs only. If enabled, useDMDVideos should be set to False!)

‘Note: useRealDMDScale may not work nicely for all tables.
                                    ‘ If a table doesn’t look correct, then disable this option in the table script!
                                    ‘ It’s best to keep this set to 0 by default.

‘LCD DMD is for a normal DMD sized pup display (4:1 ratio)
                                    ‘Real DMD is for those who use a real DMD.
                                    ‘Full DMD is a 16:9 ratio fullsize pup display

‘############### DOF Settings ###############

‘ Set what will be used for DOF (Direct Output Framework) mechanical feedback for pinball cabinets

useFlipper_DOF = true
                                    useSlingshot_DOF = true
                                    useBumper_DOF = true
                                    useSolenoid_DOF = true
                                    useDropTarget_DOF = true
                                    useDropTargetReset_DOF = true
                                    useTarget_DOF = true
                                    useKnocker_DOF = true
                                    useChime_DOF = true
                                    useBell_DOF = true
                                    useShaker_DOF = true
                                    useGear_DOF = true
                                    useFan_DOF = true

‘############### SSF Settings ###############

‘ Set what will be used for PUP SSF (surround sound feedback)

useFlipper_SSF = true
                                    useSlingshot_SSF = true
                                    useBumper_SSF = true
                                    useSolenoid_SSF = true
                                    useDropTarget_SSF = true
                                    useDropTargetReset_SSF = true
                                    useTarget_SSF = true
                                    useKnocker_SSF = true
                                    useChime_SSF = true
                                    useBell_SSF = true
                                    useShaker_SSF = true
                                    useGear_SSF = true
                                    useFan_SSF = true

‘############### NIGHT MODE ###############

‘ When Night Mode is enabled, the DOF noise makers (solenoids,etc) are disabled to
                                    ‘ keep your sleeping spouse happy at night! (this feature is meant for cabinet users)

‘ Set what key you will use to Toggle Night mode. Consult the Future Pinball manual to know what the keycodes are. Example: 36 = J key

NightModeKey = 36

‘ //////////////////////////////// END OF PINEVENT SETTINGS ////////////////////////////////

If PuPDMDDriverType = 0 then AddDebugText “PUPDMD Default = 0 LCD DMD”
                                    If PuPDMDDriverType = 1 then AddDebugText “PUPDMD Default = 1 REAL DMD”
                                    If PuPDMDDriverType = 2 then AddDebugText “PUPDMD Default = 2 FULL DMD”

‘############### READ BELOW FOR A DESCRIPTION OF EACH PINEVENT SETTING ###############

‘ usePUP = true

‘ – set to True to use any Pinup Player features.

‘ usePUP_SSF = false

‘ – set to True to use Pinup Player Surround Sound Feedback for the game’s mechanical sounds.
                                    ‘ – usePUP must also be set to True to use PUP SSF

‘ usePUPDMD = true

‘ – set to True to use Pinup Player for PUPDMD features (4:1 LCD DMD, Real DMD, or 16:9 LCD Full DMD)
                                    ‘ – usePUP must also be set to True to use PUPDMD

‘ Set all PuP options to False if Pinup Player is not installed, or not being used.

‘ useDOFn = true

‘ – set to True if you have a pinball cabinet with DOF feedback and lighting.
                                    ‘ – set to False for normal Desktop setups, (or if DOF is not installed / used)

‘ useFP_Sounds = true

‘ – set to True to use Future Pinball for the game’s mechanical sounds. (this is normal Future Pinball sound which only plays in stereo L/R channels)
                                    ‘ – set to True if you are playing on a normal desktop setup.

‘ You MUST set useFP_Sounds = False (no FP mechanical sounds) if usePUP_SSF = True (use PUP_SSF for mechanical sounds)
                                    ‘ (you can’t have FP and PUP_SSF both play the mechanical sounds at the same time!)

‘ NightModeOption – this option sets what will play the pinball mechanical sounds when Night Mode is enabled.
                                    ‘ – you need to set this for each PinEvent_Profile

‘ Night Mode Options are:

‘ 1 = Future Pinball sound
                                    ‘ 2 = PUP SSF sound

‘ ####################################################################################

‘ HOW PINEVENT WORKS

‘ – the table will load the PinEvent_Variables.vbs and then PinEvent_Settings.vbs file to load a specific PinEvent Profile’s settings. This is based on what PinEvent Profile is set in the table script (0-5)
                                    ‘ – by default the table is set to Autodetect (0), and will choose a PinEvent Profile based on what mode Future Pinball is using (Desktop, Arcade/Cabinet, VR)
                                    ‘ – PinEvent will then load PinEvent_Control.vbs and check to see if DOF and PuP are installed.
                                    ‘ – if they are not installed, then the DOF and PuP features are disabled and their commands are bypassed (the table will operate like a normal Future Pinball table).
                                    ‘ – if PUPDMD is enabled, then PinEvent_PUPDMD.vbs is loaded
                                    ‘ – if detected and enabled, a DOF session is started, and the PuP-Pack is started
                                    ‘ – the table will now play and trigger and control DOF / PUP / SSF / PUPDMD if enabled

‘ Custom Settings on a Per-Table Basis

‘ – a PinEvent table’s script has a “PinEvent Custom Settings for this table only” section.
                                    ‘ – this can be used to override the PinEvent settings in the PinEvent_Settings.vbs file.
                                    ‘ – this is only if needed for custom settings on a per table basis.
                                    ‘ – an example would be if the table doesn’t offer your preferred PUPDMD feature, or you need to use a different PUPDMD setting for a specific table.

‘ Pinup Player features and PuP-Packs

‘ – if you are using any Pinup Player features, you will need to edit the table’s PuP-Pack with the PuP-Pack Editor, to enable/disable only what you use (PUPDMD, Topper videos, SSF)

‘ DOF (Direct Output Framework)

‘ – if you are using DOF in a cabinet for feedback and lighting, you will need to update your DOF config files from the DOF Config Tool website (to retrieve the PinEvent table’s DOF config)

‘////////////////// PINEVENT PUPDMD /////////////////

‘ By Nailbuster and TerryRed
                                    ‘ Version: 1.3
                                    ‘ April – 2020

‘ This file contains the PUPDMD Framework for Pinevent and Future Pinball

‘******************** START OF PUPDMD FRAMEWORK for FP ************************
                                    ‘******************* DO NOT MODIFY BELOW THIS LINE!!!! ************************
                                    ‘******************************************************************************

Dim pDMD = 11

‘ Set PUPDMD screen number based on PUPDMD Driver Type

‘ Screen 1 is used for standard 4:1 ratio LCD DMD (or to be mirrored to a real DMD)
                                    ‘ Screen 11 is used for 16:9 Full DMD (use PuP Music Screen’s default position and size for reference)

If (PuPDMDDriverType=0 or PuPDMDDriverType=1) then pDMD=1
                                    If (PuPDMDDriverType=2) then pDMD=11

Const pTopper=0
                                    Const pBackglass=2
                                    Const pPlayfield=3
                                    Const pMusic=4
                                    Const pMusic2=5
                                    Const pCallouts=6
                                    Const pBackglass2=7
                                    Const pTopper2=8
                                    Const pPopUP=9
                                    Const pPopUP2=10

‘pages
                                    Const pDMDBlank=0
                                    Const pScores=1
                                    Const pBigLine=2
                                    Const pThreeLines=3
                                    Const pTwoLines=4
                                    Const pTargetLetters=5

‘dmdType
                                    Const pDMDTypeLCD=0
                                    Const pDMDTypeReal=1
                                    Const pDMDTypeFULL=2

Dim PuPlayer
                                    Dim PUPDMDObject ‘for realtime mirroring.
                                    Dim pDMDlastchk: pDMDLastchk= -1 ‘performance of updates
                                    Dim pDMDCurPage: pDMDCurPage= 0 ‘default page is empty.

‘************* starts PUPDMD. Must be called AFTER any PuP-Pack has been INIT’d *************

Sub PUPDMD_Start
                                    if usePUPDMD=false or PUPStatus=false then exit sub

if (PuPDMDDriverType=pDMDTypeReal) and (useRealDMDScale=1) Then
                                    PuPlayer.setScreenEx pDMD,0,0,128,32,0 ‘if hardware set the dmd to 128,32
                                    End if

PuPlayer.LabelInit pDMD

if PuPDMDDriverType=pDMDTypeReal then
                                    Set PUPDMDObject = CreateObject(“PUPDMDControl.DMD”)
                                    PUPDMDObject.DMDOpen
                                    PUPDMDObject.DMDPuPMirror
                                    PUPDMDObject.DMDPuPTextMirror
                                    PuPlayer.SendMSG “{ “”mt””:301, “”SN””: 1, “”FN””:33 }” ‘set pupdmd for mirror and hide behind other pups
                                    PuPlayer.SendMSG “{ “”mt””:301, “”SN””: 1, “”FN””:32, “”FQ””:3 }” ‘set no antialias on font render if real
                                    End if

pSetPageLayouts
                                    pDMDSetPage(pDMDBlank) ‘set blank text overlay page.
                                    pDMD_StartUP ‘firsttime running for like an startup video..
                                    End Sub

‘**********************************************************************************************

‘PinUP Player DMD Helper Functions

Sub pDMDLabelHide(labName)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,labName,””,0,””
                                    end sub

Sub pDMDScroll(msgText,timeSec,pAniTime,pAniOpt1,pAniOpt2,mColor)
                                    if pAniOpt1=0 then pXPS=0:pXPE=0 ‘no scroll left / right
                                    if pAniOpt1=10 then pXPS=1:pXPE=0 ‘scroll left and stop
                                    if pAniOpt1=11 then pXPS=1:pXPE=-1 ‘scroll left
                                    if pAniOpt1=-10 then pXPS=-1:pXPE=0 ‘scroll right and stop
                                    if pAniOpt1=-11 then pXPS=-1:pXPE=1 ‘scroll right
                                    if pAniOpt2=0 then pYPS=0:pYPE=0 ‘no scroll up / down
                                    if pAniOpt2=10 then pYPS=1:pYPE=0 ‘scroll up and stop
                                    if pAniOpt2=11 then pYPS=1:pYPE=-1 ‘scroll up
                                    if pAniOpt2=-10 then pYPS=-1:pYPE=0 ‘scroll down and stop
                                    if pAniOpt2=-11 then pYPS=-1:pYPE=1 ‘scroll down
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,16,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Scroll”,msgText,0,”{‘mt’:1,’at’:2,’xps’:”& pXPS &”,’xpe’:”& pXPE &”,’yps’:”& pYPS &”,’ype’:”& pYPE &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:”& (pAniTime*1000) &”,’tt’:0,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end sub

Sub pDMDScoreScroll(msgText,timeSec,pAniTime,pAniOpt1,pAniOpt2,mColor)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,1,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”TopLeft”,msgText,0,”{‘mt’:1,’at’:2,’xps’:”& pXPS &”,’xpe’:”& pXPE &”,’yps’:”& pYPS &”,’ype’:”& pYPE &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:”& (pAniTime*1000) &”,’tt’:0,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDFlash(msgText,timeSec,pAniTime,pAniOpt1,pAniOpt2,mColor)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,1,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash”,msgText,0,”{‘mt’:1,’at’:1,’fq’:”& pAniTime &”,’len’:”& (timeSec*1000) &”,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDZoom(msgText,timeSec,pAniTime,pAniOpt1,pAniOpt2,mColor)
                                    if pAniTime=0 or pAniTime=-1 then pAniTime = 5
                                    if pAniOpt1=0 or pAniOpt1=-1 then pAniOpt1 = 0
                                    if pAniOpt2=0 or pAniOpt2=-1 then pAniOpt2 = 50
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,2,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash”,msgText,0,”{‘mt’:1,’at’:3,’hstart’:” & (pAniOpt1*pDMD_ZoomScale) & “,’hend’:” & (pAniOpt2*pDMD_ZoomScale) & “,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:” & (pAniTime*100) & “,’tt’:5,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end sub

Sub pDMDZoomAlt(msgText,timeSec,pAniTime,pAniOpt1,pAniOpt2,mColor)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,13,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”SplashAlt”,msgText,0,”{‘mt’:1,’at’:3,’hstart’:” & (pAniOpt1*pDMD_ZoomScale) & “,’hend’:” & (pAniOpt2*pDMD_ZoomScale) & “,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:” & (pAniTime*100) & “,’tt’:5,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end sub

‘this function is when you want to hi-lite spelled words. Like B O N U S but have O S hilited as already hit markers… see example.

Sub pDMDTargetLettersInfo(msgInfo,msgText,msgText2,timeSec,mColor) ‘msgInfo = ‘0211’ 0= layer 1, 1=layer 2, 2=top layer3.
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,5,timeSec,”” ‘show page 5
                                    Dim backText
                                    Dim middleText
                                    Dim flashText
                                    Dim curChar
                                    Dim i
                                    Dim offchars:offchars=0
                                    Dim spaces:spaces=” ” ‘set this to 1 or more depends on font space width. only works with certain fonts
                                    ‘if using a fixed font width then set spaces to just one space.

For i=1 To Len(msgInfo)
                                    curChar=”” & Mid(msgInfo,i,1)
                                    if curChar=”0″ Then
                                    backText=backText & Mid(msgText,i,1)
                                    middleText=middleText & spaces
                                    flashText=flashText & spaces
                                    offchars=offchars+1
                                    End If
                                    if curChar=”1″ Then
                                    backText=backText & spaces
                                    middleText=middleText & Mid(msgText,i,1)
                                    End If
                                    if curChar=”2″ Then
                                    flashText=flashText & Mid(msgText,i,1)
                                    End If
                                    Next

if offchars=0 Then ‘all litup!… flash entire string
                                    backText=””
                                    middleText=””
                                    FlashText=msgText
                                    end if

Dim vis1:vis1=1
                                    Dim vis2:vis2=1
                                    if pLine1Ani<>”” Then vis1=0
                                    if pLine2Ani<>”” Then vis2=0

PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”TargetBackInfo”,backText ,1,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”TargetMiddleInfo”,middleText,1,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”TargetEffectInfo”,flashText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”TargetInfo”,msgText2,vis2,pLine2Ani

end Sub

Sub pDMDTargetLetters(msgInfo,msgText,timeSec,mColor) ‘msgInfo = ‘0211’ 0= layer 1, 1=layer 2, 2=top layer3.
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,5,timeSec,”” ‘show page 5
                                    Dim backText
                                    Dim middleText
                                    Dim flashText
                                    Dim curChar
                                    Dim i
                                    Dim offchars:offchars=0
                                    Dim spaces:spaces=” ” ‘set this to 1 or more depends on font space width. only works with certain fonts
                                    ‘if using a fixed font width then set spaces to just one space.

For i=1 To Len(msgInfo)
                                    curChar=”” & Mid(msgInfo,i,1)
                                    if curChar=”0″ Then
                                    backText=backText & Mid(msgText,i,1)
                                    offchars=offchars+1
                                    End If
                                    if curChar=”1″ Then
                                    middleText=middleText & Mid(msgText,i,1)
                                    End If
                                    if curChar=”2″ Then
                                    flashText=flashText & Mid(msgText,i,1)
                                    End If
                                    Next

if offchars=0 Then ‘all litup!… flash entire string
                                    backText=””
                                    middleText=””
                                    FlashText=msgText
                                    end if

PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”TargetBack” ,backText ,1,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”TargetMiddle”,middleText,1,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”TargetEffect” ,flashText ,0,pLine1Ani

end Sub

Sub pDMDShowBig(msgText,timeSec, mColor)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,2,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash”,msgText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    end sub

Sub pDMDShowLines3(msgText,msgText2,msgText3,timeSec)
                                    Dim vis3:vis3=1
                                    if pLine3Ani<>”” Then vis3=0
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,3,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash3a”,msgText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash3b”,msgText2,vis2,pLine2Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash3c”,msgText3,vis3,pLine3Ani
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDShowLines2(msgText,msgText2,timeSec)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,4,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash4a”,msgText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash4b”,msgText2,vis2,pLine2Ani
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDShowCounter(msgText,msgText2,msgText3,timeSec)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,6,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash6a”,msgText,vis1, pLine1Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash6b”,msgText2,vis2,pLine2Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash6c”,msgText3,vis3,pLine3Ani
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDShowHS(msgText,msgText2,msgText3,timeSec) ‘High Score
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,7,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash7a”,msgText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash7b”,msgText2,vis2,pLine2Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash7c”,msgText3,vis3,pLine3Ani
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMD3LinesTopBig(msgText,msgText2,msgText3,timeSec)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,8,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash8a”,msgText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash8b”,msgText2,vis2,pLine2Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash8c”,msgText3,vis3,pLine3Ani
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMD3LinesMidBig(msgText,msgText2,msgText3,timeSec)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,9,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash9a”,msgText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash9b”,msgText2,vis2,pLine2Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash9c”,msgText3,vis3,pLine3Ani
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMD3LinesBottomBig(msgText,msgText2,msgText3,timeSec)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,10,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash10a”,msgText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash10b”,msgText2,vis2,pLine2Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash10c”,msgText3,vis3,pLine3Ani
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMD2LinesTopBig(msgText,msgText2,timeSec)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,11,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash11a”,msgText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash11b”,msgText2,vis2,pLine2Ani
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMD2LinesBottomBig(msgText,msgText2,timeSec)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,12,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash12a”,msgText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash12b”,msgText2,vis2,pLine2Ani
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDShowLines3Alt(msgText,msgText2,msgText3,timeSec)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,15,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash3Alta”,msgText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash3Altb”,msgText2,vis2,pLine2Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash3Altc”,msgText3,vis3,pLine3Ani
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDShowLines2Alt(msgText,msgText2,timeSec)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,14,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash2Alta”,msgText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”Splash2Altb”,msgText2,vis2,pLine2Ani
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDSplashAlt(msgText,timeSec)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,13,timeSec,””
                                    PuPlayer.LabelSet pDMD,”SplashAlt”,msgText,vis1,pLine1Ani
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDSetPage(pagenum)
                                    PuPlayer.LabelShowPage pDMD,pagenum,0,”” ‘set page to blank 0 page if want off
                                    PDMDCurPage=pagenum
                                    end Sub

Sub pHideOverlayText(pDisp)
                                    PuPlayer.SendMSG “{ “”mt””:301, “”SN””: “& pDisp &”, “”FN””: 34 }” ‘hideoverlay text during next videoplay on DMD auto return
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDSetBackFrame(fname)
                                    if useDMDVideos = false then exit sub
                                    PuPlayer.playlistplayex pDMD,”PUPFrames”,fname,0,1
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDStartBackLoop(fPlayList,fname)
                                    PuPlayer.playlistplayex pDMD,fPlayList,fname,0,1
                                    PuPlayer.SetBackGround pDMD,1
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDStopBackLoop
                                    PuPlayer.SetBackGround pDMD,0
                                    PuPlayer.playstop pDMD
                                    end Sub

Sub pDMDSetLoop(fPlayList,fname)
                                    PuPlayer.playlistplayex pDMD,fPlayList,fname,0,1
                                    PuPlayer.SetLoop pDMD,1
                                    End Sub

Sub pDMDStopLoop
                                    PuPlayer.SetLoop pDMD,0
                                    PuPlayer.playstop pDMD
                                    end Sub

Dim pNumLines

‘Theme Colors for Text (not used currentlty), use the |<colornum> in text labels for colouring.
                                    Dim SpecialInfo
                                    Dim pLine1Color : pLine1Color=8454143
                                    Dim pLine2Color : pLine2Color=8454143
                                    Dim pLine3Color : pLine3Color=8454143
                                    Dim curLine1Color: curLine1Color=pLine1Color ‘can change later
                                    Dim curLine2Color: curLine2Color=pLine2Color ‘can change later
                                    Dim curLine3Color: curLine3Color=pLine3Color ‘can change later

Dim pDMDCurPriority: pDMDCurPriority =-1
                                    Dim pDMDDefVolume: pDMDDefVolume = 0 ‘default no audio on pDMD

Dim pLine1
                                    Dim pLine2
                                    Dim pLine3
                                    Dim pLine1Ani
                                    Dim pLine2Ani
                                    Dim pLine3Ani
                                    Dim pAni
                                    Dim pAniTime
                                    Dim pAniOpt1
                                    Dim pAniOpt2
                                    Dim pXPS
                                    Dim pXPE
                                    Dim pYPS
                                    Dim pYPE
                                    Dim pDMD_FontScale: pDMD_FontScale=1
                                    Dim pDMD_ZoomScale: pDMD_ZoomScale=1

Dim PriorityReset:PriorityReset=-1
                                    DIM pDMDVideoPlaying: pDMDVideoPlaying=false

‘********************************************* pupDMDDisplay *******************************************
                                    ‘************************* see docs for examples *************************
                                    ‘**************************************** DONT TOUCH THIS CODE *************************************

Sub pupDMDDisplay(pEventID,pText,VideoName,TimeSec,pAni,pAniTime,pAniOpt1,pAniOpt2,pPriority)

‘ pEventID = reference if applicable, or specific “special” functions
                                    ‘ pText = “text to show” separate lines by ^ in same string
                                    ‘ VideoName: “gameover.mp4” will play in background, “@gameover.mp4” will play and disable text during gameplay
                                    ‘ TimeSec: how long to display msg in Seconds
                                    ‘ animation effect: 0=none, 1xxx=Flasher, 2xxx=Scroll, 3xxx=Zoom
                                    ‘ animation effect time: duration of the effect for flasher, scroll and zoom
                                    ‘ animation option 1: used for flasher, scroll and zoom settings
                                    ‘ animation option 2: used for flasher, scroll and zoom settings
                                    ‘ priority: same number or higher will override current action

‘ can specify color of each line. “sometext|12345” will set label to “sometext” and set color to 12345

DIM curPos
                                    if pDMDCurPriority>pPriority then Exit Sub ‘if something is being displayed that we don’t want interrupted. same level will interrupt.
                                    pDMDCurPriority=pPriority
                                    if timeSec=0 then timeSec=1 ‘don’t allow default page by accident

pLine1=””
                                    pLine2=””
                                    pLine3=””
                                    pLine4=””
                                    pLine1Ani=””
                                    pLine2Ani=””
                                    pLine3Ani=””

‘******** FLASHER OPTIONS ********

if pAni=1 or pAni=1100 or pAni=1010 or pAni=1001 or pAni=1110 or pAni=1101 or pAni=1011 or pAni=1111 then
                                    if pAniTime=0 or pAniTime=-1 then pAniTime=150 ‘default flash animation time
                                    end if

if pAni=1 Then ‘all lines flashed
                                    pLine1Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:1,’fq’:”& pAniTime &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “}”
                                    pLine2Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:1,’fq’:”& pAniTime &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “}”
                                    pLine3Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:1,’fq’:”& pAniTime &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “}”
                                    end If

if pAni=1100 Then ‘only line 1 flashed
                                    end If

if pAni=1010 Then ‘only line 2 flashed
                                    end If

if pAni=1001 Then ‘only line 3 flashed
                                    end If

if pAni=1110 Then ‘lines 1 and 2 flashed
                                    end If

if pAni=1101 Then ‘lines 1 and 3 flashed
                                    end If

if pAni=1011 Then ‘lines 2 and 3 flashed
                                    end If

if pAni=1111 Then ‘all 3 lines flashed
                                    end If

‘******** SCROLL OPTIONS ********

if pAni=2 or pAni=2200 or pAni=2020 or pAni=2002 or pAni=2220 or pAni=2202 or pAni=2022 or pAni=2222 then
                                    end if

if pAni=2 Then ‘all lines scrolled
                                    pLine1Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:2,’xps’:”& pXPS &”,’xpe’:”& pXPE &”,’yps’:”& pYPS &”,’ype’:”& pYPE &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:”& (pAniTime*1000) &”,’tt’:0,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    pLine2Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:2,’xps’:”& pXPS &”,’xpe’:”& pXPE &”,’yps’:”& pYPS &”,’ype’:”& pYPE &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:”& (pAniTime*1000) &”,’tt’:0,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    pLine3Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:2,’xps’:”& pXPS &”,’xpe’:”& pXPE &”,’yps’:”& pYPS &”,’ype’:”& pYPE &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:”& (pAniTime*1000) &”,’tt’:0,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end If

if pAni=2200 Then ‘only line 1 scrolled
                                    pLine1Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:2,’xps’:”& pXPS &”,’xpe’:”& pXPE &”,’yps’:”& pYPS &”,’ype’:”& pYPE &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:”& (pAniTime*1000) &”,’tt’:0,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end If

if pAni=2020 Then ‘only line 2 scrolled
                                    pLine2Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:2,’xps’:”& pXPS &”,’xpe’:”& pXPE &”,’yps’:”& pYPS &”,’ype’:”& pYPE &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:”& (pAniTime*1000) &”,’tt’:0,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end If

if pAni=2002 Then ‘only line 3 scrolled
                                    pLine3Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:2,’xps’:”& pXPS &”,’xpe’:”& pXPE &”,’yps’:”& pYPS &”,’ype’:”& pYPE &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:”& (pAniTime*1000) &”,’tt’:0,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end If

if pAni=2220 Then ‘lines 1 and 2 scrolled
                                    end If

if pAni=2202 Then ‘lines 1 and 3 scrolled
                                    end If

if pAni=2022 Then ‘lines 2 and 3 scrolled
                                    end If

if pAni=2222 Then ‘all 3 lines scrolled
                                    end If

‘******** ZOOM OPTIONS ********

if pAni=3 or pAni=3300 or pAni=3030 or pAni=3003 or pAni=3330 or pAni=3303 or pAni=3033 or pAni=3333 then
                                    end if

if pAni=3 Then ‘all lines zoomed
                                    pLine1Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:3,’hstart’:”& (pAniOpt1*pDMD_ZoomScale) &”,’hend’:”& (pAniOpt2*pDMD_ZoomScale) &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:” & (pAniTime*100) & “,’tt’:5,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    pLine2Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:3,’hstart’:”& (pAniOpt1*pDMD_ZoomScale) &”,’hend’:”& (pAniOpt2*pDMD_ZoomScale) &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:” & (pAniTime*100) & “,’tt’:5,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    pLine3Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:3,’hstart’:”& (pAniOpt1*pDMD_ZoomScale) &”,’hend’:”& (pAniOpt2*pDMD_ZoomScale) &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:” & (pAniTime*100) & “,’tt’:5,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end If

if pAni=3300 Then ‘only line 1 zoomed
                                    pLine1Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:3,’hstart’:”& (pAniOpt1*pDMD_ZoomScale) &”,’hend’:”& (pAniOpt2*pDMD_ZoomScale) &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:” & (pAniTime*100) & “,’tt’:5,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end If

if pAni=3030 Then ‘only line 2 zoomed
                                    pLine2Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:3,’hstart’:”& (pAniOpt1*pDMD_ZoomScale) &”,’hend’:”& (pAniOpt2*pDMD_ZoomScale) &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:” & (pAniTime*100) & “,’tt’:5,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end If

if pAni=3003 Then ‘only line 3 zoomed
                                    pLine3Ani=”{‘mt’:1,’at’:3,’hstart’:”& (pAniOpt1*pDMD_ZoomScale) &”,’hend’:”& (pAniOpt2*pDMD_ZoomScale) &”,’len’:” & (timeSec*1000) & “,’mlen’:” & (pAniTime*100) & “,’tt’:5,’fc’:” & mColor & “}”
                                    end If

if pAni=3330 Then ‘lines 1 and 2 flashed
                                    end If

if pAni=3303 Then ‘lines 1 and 3 flashed
                                    end If

if pAni=3033 Then ‘lines 2 and 3 flashed
                                    end If

if pAni=3333 Then ‘all 3 lines zoomed
                                    end If

‘ ****************************

curPos=InStr(pText,”^”) ‘Lets break apart the string if needed
                                    if curPos>0 Then
                                    pLine1=Left(pText,curPos-1)
                                    pText=Right(pText,Len(pText) – curPos)

curPos=InStr(pText,”^”) ‘Lets break apart the string
                                    if curPOS>0 Then
                                    pLine2=Left(pText,curPos-1)
                                    pText=Right(pText,Len(pText) – curPos)

curPos=InStr(“^”,pText) ‘Lets break apart the string
                                    if curPos>0 Then
                                    pline3=Left(pText,curPos-1)
                                    Else
                                    if pText<>”” Then pline3=pText
                                    End if
                                    Else
                                    if pText<>”” Then pLine2=pText
                                    End if
                                    Else
                                    pLine1=pText ‘just one line with no break
                                    End if

‘lets see how many lines to Show
                                    pNumLines=0
                                    if pLine1<>”” then pNumLines=pNumlines+1
                                    if pLine2<>”” then pNumLines=pNumlines+1
                                    if pLine3<>”” then pNumLines=pNumlines+1

if (pDMDVideoPlaying) and (VideoName=””) Then
                                    PuPlayer.playstop pDMD
                                    pDMDVideoPlaying=False
                                    End if

if (VideoName<>””) and (useDMDVideos) Then ‘we are showing a splash video instead of the text.
                                    If (PuPDMDDriverType=0 or PuPDMDDriverType=1) then PuPlayer.playlistplayex pDMD,”DMDSplash”,VideoName,pDMDDefVolume,pPriority ‘(no text is displayed)
                                    If (PuPDMDDriverType=2) then PuPlayer.playlistplayex pDMD,”DMD 16×9 Splash”,VideoName,pDMDDefVolume,pPriority ‘(no text is displayed)
                                    pDMDVideoPlaying=true
                                    end if ‘if showing a splash video with no text

if StrComp(pEventID,”shownum”,1)=0 Then ‘shownum
                                    pDMDShowCounter pLine1,pLine2,pLine3,timeSec
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”target”,1)=0 Then ‘target
                                    pDMDTargetLetters pLine1,pLine2,timeSec,mColor
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”targetinfo”,1)=0 Then ‘targetinfo
                                    pDMDTargetLettersInfo pLine1,pLine2,pline3,timeSec,mColor
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”highscore”,1)=0 Then ‘highscore
                                    pDMDShowHS pLine1,pLine2,pline3,timeSec
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”3Lines_TopBig”,1)=0 Then ‘3Lines_TopBig
                                    pDMD3LinesTopBig pLine1,pLine2,pLine3,timeSec
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”3Lines_MidBig”,1)=0 Then ‘3Lines_MidBig
                                    pDMD3LinesMidBig pLine1,pLine2,pLine3,timeSec
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”3Lines_BottomBig”,1)=0 Then ‘3Lines_BottomBig
                                    pDMD3LinesBottomBig pLine1,pLine2,pLine3,timeSec
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”2Lines_TopBig”,1)=0 Then ‘2Lines_TopBig
                                    pDMD2LinesTopBig pLine1,pLine2,timeSec
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”2Lines_BottomBig”,1)=0 Then ‘2Lines_BottomBig
                                    pDMD2LinesBottomBig pLine1,pLine2,timeSec
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”Scroll”,1)=0 Then ‘Scroll
                                    pDMDScroll pLine1,timeSec,pAniTime,pAniOpt1,pAniOpt2,mcolour
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”Zoom”,1)=0 Then ‘Zoom
                                    pDMDZoom pLine1,timeSec,pAniTime,pAniOpt1,pAniOpt2,mcolour
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”ZoomAlt”,1)=0 Then ‘ZoomAlt
                                    pDMDZoomAlt pLine1,timeSec,pAniTime,pAniOpt1,pAniOpt2,mcolour
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”Splash3Alt”,1)=0 Then ‘Splash3Alt
                                    pDMDShowLines3Alt pLine1,pLine2,pLine3,TimeSec
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”Splash2Alt”,1)=0 Then ‘Splash2Alt
                                    pDMDShowLines2Alt pLine1,pLine2,TimeSec
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”SplashAlt”,1)=0 Then ‘Splash1Alt
                                    pDMDSplashAlt pLine1,timeSec
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”Splash3″,1)=0 Then ‘Splash3
                                    pDMDShowLines3 pLine1,pLine2,pLine3,TimeSec
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”Splash2″,1)=0 Then ‘Splash2
                                    pDMDShowLines2 pLine1,pLine2,TimeSec
                                    Elseif StrComp(pEventID,”Splash1″,1)=0 Then ‘Splash1
                                    pDMDShowBig pLine1,timeSec,curLine1Color
                                    Elseif (pNumLines=3) Then ‘3 lines Default
                                    pDMDShowLines3 pLine1,pLine2,pLine3,TimeSec
                                    Elseif (pNumLines=2) Then ‘2 lines Default
                                    pDMDShowLines2 pLine1,pLine2,TimeSec
                                    Elseif (pNumLines=1) Then ‘1 line Default
                                    pDMDShowBig pLine1,timeSec, curLine1Color
                                    Else
                                    pDMDShowBig pLine1,timeSec, curLine1Color
                                    End if

PriorityReset=TimeSec*1000

End Sub ‘pupDMDDisplay message

Sub pupDMDupdate_expired() ‘updates PUPDMD text and scores on Timer
                                    pUpdateScores
                                    if PriorityReset>0 Then ‘for splashes we need to reset current prioirty on timer
                                    PriorityReset=PriorityReset-pupDMDUpdate.interval
                                    if PriorityReset<=0 Then
                                    pDMDCurPriority=-1
                                    pDMDVideoPlaying=false
                                    pDMDUpdateCurrentPage.enabled=true ‘update current page only after a splash
                                    End if
                                    End if
                                    End Sub

‘ pDMDUpdateCurrentPage Timer: used to update the active page only after a splash!
                                    ‘ This is used for pages with flashing effects,etc that don’t work correctly when updated constantly by the pupDMDupdate timer.
                                    ‘ All PUPDMD tables must have Sub pDMDUpdateCurrentPage_expired

‘************************ END OF PUPDMD FRAMEWORK for FP ************************
                                    ‘******************** DO NOT MODIFY CODE ABOVE THIS LINE!!! *********************
                                    ‘********************************************************************************

sorry again if its stupid  what i am asking andthanks for your time, but i cant understand WHERE i have to put my options, i have 3 scr cabinet , with lcd scr for dmd, :-(

outhere
                                      @outhere

Go here for more Help – https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/pinevent-dof-mx-pup-ssf-pupdmd-for-future-pinball/

@mavritanos
                                      – Set this to match setup  — Either 0 for auto detect or one of the PinEvent_Profiles   — PuPDMDDriverType =
                                      In the puppack run the bat file That matches your set up

Change the settings below To match set up

‘ Set what will be used for DOF (Direct Output Framework) mechanical feedback for pinball cabinets

useFlipper_DOF = true
                                      useSlingshot_DOF = true
                                      useBumper_DOF = true
                                      useSolenoid_DOF = true
                                      useDropTarget_DOF = true
                                      useDropTargetReset_DOF = true
                                      useTarget_DOF = true
                                      useKnocker_DOF = true
                                      useChime_DOF = true
                                      useBell_DOF = true
                                      useShaker_DOF = true
                                      useGear_DOF = true
                                      useFan_DOF = true

‘############### SSF Settings ###############

‘ Set what will be used for PUP SSF (surround sound feedback)

useFlipper_SSF = true
                                      useSlingshot_SSF = true
                                      useBumper_SSF = true
                                      useSolenoid_SSF = true
                                      useDropTarget_SSF = true
                                      useDropTargetReset_SSF = true
                                      useTarget_SSF = true
                                      useKnocker_SSF = true
                                      useChime_SSF = true
                                      useBell_SSF = true
                                      useShaker_SSF = true
                                      useGear_SSF = true
                                      useFan_SSF = true

mavritanos
                                      Participant
                                        @mavritanos

a 15inch monitor 1280×1024 but i use a part of it to  show the dmd

mavritanos
                                        Participant
                                          @mavritanos

93823064_1331473923715825_570882392944803840_n

outhere
                                            @outhere

I would say you need to use the 4:1 ratio since I’m assuming you only see part of your DMD screen

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 209 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?