Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    PsXRipper
    Participant
    @psxripper

Great table !! Having a weird issue. Installed the table last night, when I launch the ball it disappears, making the table unplayable. Any suggestions ?

shaman
    Participant
    @shaman

Wow SuperEd, this table is really fabulous. Love the music and the vibe it gives. Really nice work. Thanks for sharing!!! :good: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :good:

vrumor
    Participant
    @vrumor

I have 2 errors and the table wont load. First I get a

Line 1. Object doesnt support this property or method. ‘we.register’

Then

Line 1: Object Require UltraDMD

I put the sepf.ultradmd in the tables folder. So im not sure what im doing wrong here. Im sure it is something simple.

CyborgCNC
    Participant
    @cyborgcnc

Great table!

i was wondering if anyone else has this issue: when I load the table, right before it starts , my right flipper solenoid fires, and simply gets stuck in that position.  Table loads and plays fine, but NO DOF output of any kind, and right flipper solenoid stays stuck.  Downloaded new config from DOF….all other tables work fine, with no issues…. not sure what might be the issue… suggestions?  VPX 10.6, all latest updates …

CyborgCNC
    Participant
    @cyborgcnc

So after playing some more, trying to figure out where this might be happening, solenoid only gets stuck if I enable ultraDMD on the table script…with it off, all is OK..and DOF works as expected….

not sure why this is…all other ultraDMD tables have no such issue….

Dave777
    Participant
    @dave777

I have 2 errors and the table wont load. First I get a

Line 1. Object doesnt support this property or method. ‘we.register’

Then

Line 1: Object Require UltraDMD

I put the sepf.ultradmd in the tables folder. So im not sure what im doing wrong here. Im sure it is something simple.

Hi everyone, cant see the 8 replys to this question. Exact same issue with me. Did a clean install of VP 10.6, loaded table and sepf.ultra dmd etc and no DMD. is there something simple i missed?

CyborgCNC
    Participant
    @cyborgcnc

As an update to the DMD problem and my solenoids firing, I took a chance, and I installed FlexDMD (https://github.com/vbousquet/flexdmd)..and it all works GREAT now! No more issues.

GREAT table!!

Dave777
    Participant
    @dave777

Awesome table, I t initiall worked great. DMD is now gone. Tried full re-install of everything and this is the first table i am trying to get working. No DMD! When I TAB i see this Pinball X “Virtual DMD” page which displays nothing. I’m not even running through PinballX at this stage, only VP10.

Installed VP 10.6, then PinballX, then with no success, Ultra DMD as a stand alone install as well.

Any thoughts

Attachments:
    MattInOz
    Participant
    @mattinoz

Hey there. Great table, really enjoying it but I think I broke it. My cabinet’s set up in portrait mode so when I install a table I have to rotate everything back to 0 degrees and change the X and Y scaling a bit. When I install this one at first when it loads the circular wall around the central “Pink Floyd” logo “winds down” when the table first loads, even after it’s rotated back to 0 degrees… but if I change the X or Y axis I hear the “wind down” noise but can’t see the wall when it loads. If I change the XY scaling however it’s fine.

[EDIT] Scratch that… I just tried it again and now it’s fine… even though the last 5 times I tried it I broke it. I have no idea why.

jason3731
    Participant
    @jason3731

anyone know how to enable regular dmd on this table. I disable my ultradmd because its not working properly on this table so was looking for the original dmd that normally comes with a table so I can atleast have a score???

vrumor
    Participant
    @vrumor

Fixed my issue

Line 27 turnonultradmd = 0 ‘ change to 1 to turn on ultradmd.

Changed that to 0.

Darlim
    Participant
    @darlim

Loving this table!  Many thanks.  Is there a media pack?  I can’t record play fields, backglass, or DMD on my older PC.  Would love to add those files to the front end.  :)

"Wherever you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

collingtech
    Participant
    @collingtech

solved

awesome, having fun playing the table , good job mate, is there a way to replace the songs? cheers

i read and use some logic for that :0) thanks

CitznFish
    Participant
    @citznfish

This table looks fantastic. My only issue is that the ball hangs all over the place like my PC is too slow. What PC requirements are there for this table? I can play everything else in VPX without issue. I LOVE Floyd and I cannot wait to get this working properly. :) :good:

My specs:

i7 3770 3.4Ghz

8GB RAm

Nvidia GEForce RTX 2060

playing on a mame cabinet (landscape mode)

I have ultraDMD installed and the sound files.  Latest VPX installed as well.

jbsbeach
    Participant
    @jbsbeach

First off, I absolutely love this table.  So much Fun, in fact may be my favorite table so far.   I keep getting the same issue though.  If I’m in “instant multiball” when I lock a ball for the other multi ball is gets stuck and unable to tilt it free to move on to the next ball.  :cry:  This keeps happening and it’s always during the instant multi-ball.  Running v.82   Has anyone else ran into this problem and found a solution?

Thanks

nanuk
    Participant
    @nanuk

thx love your table all 3 of them u put here….. what next The Doors would be nice wink wink lol

Wiesshund
    Participant
    @wiesshund

Now to add this to the table

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/pink-floyd-marching-hammers-animation-dad1b8680adf4306b62e8a9b704fd9aa

By the way.
    Where in the table script is it disabling the background

Wiesshund
    Participant
    @wiesshund

Author asked about wall mode and spinning logo mode

Well spinning logo continued forever LOL
    Made it a bitch when wall mode came

Unfortunately, after wall mode, the table ceased to continue.
    It drained all the balls, but did not end the game and at the same time, would not put any new balls into play

May want to consider a check to prevent multiball from triggering multiball, at one point i had so many balls on the table
    that i was just slinging them off the flippers and if a few of them wound up going under the ramp, it was multiball again LOL

supered
    Participant
    @supered

######### UPDATE ################
    Working on a new release with a lot of changes:

New Lights and Flashers
    New Playfield bitmap
    New Physics
    FlexDMD (With option to include in Playfield)
    JPDigits (So a FSS can be made)
    User options (disable PIG, disable Professor)
    a lot of changes in the code (bug fixing)
    …… stay tuned …..

2 users thanked author for this post.
    jbsbeach
    Participant
    @jbsbeach

This makes me so happy.  I’m working on a pink floyd theme for my cabinet art thanks to this table

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW