Pink Floyd – The Wall [Original][2020][SuperEd]

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    supered
    Participant
      @supered

My god I love this table. Thank you so much for creating.

I am having the same issue I had with the last version though. The ball gets stuck if I lock a ball while in instant multiball and your unable to finish the game when this happens. Hopefully there is a solution this

Mmmmm I thought I solved this (ball should not be locked when an instant multiball is playing), but I’ll look into it. Thx for the bug-report :-)

1 user thanked author for this post.
      BountyBob
      Participant
        @bountybob

Thanks for this great update.
        Love the mood of the table.

Brillant job!

Bendo
        Participant
          @bendo

I love your tables and PF has been one of my favorites. But after the last update there were a couple things that I didn’t like as much as previous versions. This update took care of those issues. Thanks so much for sharing your work !!!

Manolo / ICE
          Participant
            @kamerik

Thank you very much. Big fan of Pink Floyd.

Friffy1
            Participant
              @friffy1

Gosh!  MAJOR changes from 082!  SUPER-great table.  Fun to play!

A couple of issues:
              I can’t seem to turn off the extra DMD on the table (the one on the wall).  No matter which script options I set to false.
              F6 doesn’t seem to be working.  Get a Line: 520 Variable is undefined: ‘ShowDMDOptions’
              Plunger isn’t working… as expected.  Hard to describe.  Doesn’t seem to pull back properly.

Thanks!

jbsbeach
              Participant
                @jbsbeach

Thank you again for designing such an amazing table.  I just love the atmosphere and  fun experience it brings and it plays so well.

Seems like the locked ball in instant multiball has been resolved ?.  Yay.

1. Has anyone else had the ball get trapped from the release on the left side to the bumper?  I’m sure I’m not describing it correctly but I attached a clip for reference.  At least you can nudge out of it so you can get back to playing.  I’ve been having it happen couple times a game.
                Bendo
                Participant
                  @bendo

I love your tables, but I realized I like the wire ramps better than the current ones, so I have kept the older version also so I can play the table either way.  Thanks for all the work you put into these tables. I’m looking forward to whatever you put out in the future. Love your thinking.

Bill

quicksave80
                  Participant
                    @quicksave80

When the table launches and Ultra DMD launches I keep getting missing files on Ultra DMD. I double checked and everything is there. Unfortunately I can’t switch to Flex since I am having an issue I am trying to resolve with it not registering on my computer.

spscan
                    Participant
                      @spscan

Hi,
                      where are all missing .wmv files for ultradmd?

Bendo
                      Participant
                        @bendo

@supered

I want to preface this by saying I love all your tables, they really are enjoyable to play.

But I want to make one comment. For me, I liked the wire ramps in Pink Floyd more than the transparent ones. I like to see the rest of the playing field through the wire ramps, more than being blocked by the ramps. Of course that is just me, I will happily install any table you put out, no matter what the ramps look like.

Thanks for sharing your hard work with the rest of us.

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?