This topic contains 108 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  tthurman 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 101 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Author
     freelunch 
    Participant

Damn, a pinball table scrapbook is quite a thing to see. I don’t know you or your family, and this video kicked me right in the empathy.

Some users who have liked this topic:

1 user thanked author for this post.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I’ll watch this later but sounds like a great video! Very cool

We need a POP front end signature!!! Or no?

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

I’ll watch this later but sounds like a great video! Very cool

You should have Kris watch it too… as a wife she would get a lot of amusement from it.  :)

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Yes will be watching it with the wife for sure :good:

We need a POP front end signature!!! Or no?

tthurman 
    Participant

Definately worth the watch as it gives you a small peak into the inner workings of somethng better known around these parts as “TerryRed”.

You old softy!

I’m not sure the intent was there, but some of the sound effects made me think of Cookie Monster and Cornholio.  Very well put togther and extremely unique for an anniversery present.

20 years is a long time dude!  I’m about to hit 25 and can guarantee no matter what I do, I won’t get that reaction!

hlr53 
    Participant

Gotta check the video. My iPhone was going off with forum responses on a conference call at work. OOPS! forgot to put it in Airplane.

Great stuff Terry.

I’m at 30 years (wife is a medical robotics engineer) and all I hear is “Are you ever gonna finish that thing?”

Nah!!! :unsure:

The Loafer 
    Participant

I’m on a road trip so can’t look at video but from the thumbnail I love the family pics and the names but… HAG?  Tell me that’s not the mother in law lol

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  The Loafer.

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

I’m on a road trip so can’t look at video but from the thumbnail I love the family pics and the names but… HAG? Tell me that’s not the mother in law lol

No, HAG is what my wife calls me (first half of my last name), and I call her BEZ (first half of her maiden name).

To anyone who thinks I was brave for making this about my wife…it’s mild compared to her 10th Anniversary gift that was a video documentary called “The W Files” (her name is Wendy). The video was all about how on my wedding day, Aliens had swapped out my wife for an Alien clone of her, and I had been living (in fear) with a clone and Alien offspring. That’ where some of the videos for Bez Ball came from. The video of my son riding his bike “away” from “The Clone” who fires lazer beams at him and causes him to crash is from “The W Files”. :)

tthurman 
    Participant

Ah the Cyclops scene, classic!

Your light sabres look really good BTW.

Viewing 9 posts - 101 through 109 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account