PinMame showing alongside DMD image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stampedem
    Participant
      @stampedem

Hi.

My normal media configuration is to use static DMD images for the main menu / attract mode.  As such, I have no video DMD files.

Ive noticed that as I’m in the main menu, scrolling through tables, that the DMD screen for many tables has the table DMD image I want also alternating with either:

1) some DMD video; or,

2) an actual VPinMame output

The DMD will alternate between the static media image and some lcd pinmame output.

It can’t be #1 because I have no DMD video anywhere in my media folder. So I guess it must be #2? But how? I haven’t even launched the table. Or does PinballY activate the ROM for display purposes?

How do I get PinballY to only show the static DMD image or my DMD monitor?

Jesperpark
      Participant
        @jesperpark

try going Into Pinball Y options menu by right mouse clicking on the main screen.  From there go down to “Real DMD” then select “Disable Always” from the choices

Badazzwi
        Participant
          @badazzwi

The video is showing the high scores for the table. You can change the setting in edit game details for each table. I think there is a global setting too.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

stampedem
          Participant
            @stampedem

Well there is definitely the option to disable showing high scores on a per table basis. That did work. There is no global option for this so far as I can find, which is rather surprising. That would make a good feature on a future update.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?