pinup closes or minimize immediatle after starting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GIIC
    Participant
      @giic

Hello so I have an interesting issue and i haven’t been able to figure out what I’ve missed or done wrong. I just finished installing the newest version of pinup popper. My system is running win 10. It seemed like everything went well with my install, but here is the deal when I start pinup it starts and shows up on my cab as it should. but then it closes or goes away moments after. If i look on my task bar sometimes the icon for pinup is there but makes no difference if I click on it. I’ve followed the install guide both from here and pinball junkies page, and i’ve watched Terry’s youtube vids on how to install and still haven’t figure out whats going on. I did try running pinup menu as an admin but still got the same result. Long story short I cant figure out what is making it close or minimize(or whatever its doing.) Thanks in advance for any help.

GIIC
      Participant
        @giic

Ok so i just stumbled on to the fact i had the newest vlc so i just down grade and its staying up now. hopefully that’s all it was. hopefully this helps some one else. having the same issue if there more to it ill let you know, and be back with questions

Cameron
        Participant
          @cameron

Yeah the newest VLC will cause all sorts of problems.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?