pinup feature requests

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ukexpat71
    Participant
      @ukexpat71

Hi Nailbuster,

I hope you don’t mind if I make 2 suggestions for additions to make Pin up even better?

1. In Playlists, have a move up or Down selector to move games up or down in the list.
      2. Easier way to delete a selection or whole list of games. If you don’t know SQL you cant do it can you?
      3. I would like to have different default movie/image for games in the playlist as they are fixed to the one on the main playlist menu item right?

That’s all I can think of, for now. Thanks for your hard work and contribution.

WebsterIn Playlists

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

1>  you can click/drag positions of playlists (not games).  then right-click “save display order”

3>  media manager/ select playlist and set your defaults for games on a playlist level.

ukexpat71
        Participant
          @ukexpat71

Hi

I will explain better.

1. in games manager, you cant move games up and down, they are set as they were imported

For 3. If a table has no media, you are stuck with the playlist default. can you change it?

webster

NailBuster
            @nailbuster
            ModeratorMember

1. in games manager, you can sort by name or date added.  (drop down list)

3. Popper will use  table media then playlist media.  but playlist has a checkbox to use emulator defaults instead of playlist defaults if table has no media.

stampedem
            Participant
              @stampedem

With the release of 1.4.2 beta, and the eventual formal integration of the media server, which is AWESOME, I think it would be cool if we could get an additional media field for T-ARC or T-BAR loading videos.  These will be coming out more and more, no doubt. I’d love to see a community push for these, just as when Tarcisio wheels started flooding out when Popper adopted his style.

stampedem
              Participant
                @stampedem

With the release of 1.4.2 beta, and the eventual formal integration of the media server, which is AWESOME, I think it would be cool if we could get an additional media field for T-ARC or T-BAR loading videos.  These will be coming out more and more, no doubt. I’d love to see a community push for these, just as when Tarcisio wheels started flooding out when Popper adopted his style.

I’d like to say, I’m dumb.

I totally did not see this was already a feature.  Excellent work to the development team.  They’re way ahead of where our brains are at!

NailBuster
                  @nailbuster
                  ModeratorMember

Me, myself and I would say ‘you’re welcome’  ;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?