PinUP Player Crash/Error messages?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lupin
    Participant
      @lupin

Installed on Windows 7 64bit ultimate Service Pack 1. Pinball cabinet with 3 screens. 1366×768 Backglass, 1366×768 DMD & 1080×1920 Playfield. Decktop in portrait mode.

Only installed VLC_Media_Player_(32bit)_v2.2.8.exe & dmdext-v1.7.1-x86.zip, before installing PinUPSystemInstall_v1_3_6_Final.exe. Using at the momenet for Pinball Arcade & FX3, will get around to others later.

Problem 1:

After installing software and following setup guides. I can see displays on all 3 screens correctly, but menu bar along Right side of screen (See problem 2).

Setup 2 tables from FX3 with artwork and all looks fine until I play table. Which I get the following crash report (2 images as need to scroll window down for all data lines):

Error1Error2

Not sure if these to windows error boxes are related to above problem:

Error3Error4

Can anyone offer solution? As only crashes PinUpDisplay.exe menu still working just no video background.

Problem 2:

After following guide to PinUpPopper System portrait mode:

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/pinup-popper-struggling-to-configure/

Videos work fine, but point 4) I can not get menu bar to move from right side of screen to bottom. Regardless of what numbers I type into Configure Displays/locations menu or game select options.

Finally does anyonce have the correct script for adding The Pinball Arcade to PinUpPopper System? Sadly cabinet mode at the moment will not allow direct access to each table by name. Hope future update will.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

fx3 may cause vlc to crash on some systems….  only solution is to run non-fullscreen exclusive in fx3…  change to borderless window in fx3 config.

don’t think anyone has setup TPA with popper… it can be done but i don’t use it, perhaps someone else can come up with AHKs or script to make it work.

to make menu…. you must clear out ‘custom pos’ setting in theme/screen setup in popper config for the menu screen…  watch my video on youtube about moving the menubar manually.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Lupin
        Participant
          @lupin

Thanks for information on problems 1 & 2, PinUP players no longer crashing. Odd solution.

Will find your video moving the menubar manually, but which video am I looking for (Part 4)? As many videos covering parts of this system.

Can see myself having MUCH fun in future adding data to my tables and fine tune PinUP system to my needs. As just what I was looking for.

NailBuster
            @nailbuster
            ModeratorMember

see portrait setup here:

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=other_setup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?