PinUp Player issue……

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Teahaus
    Participant
      @teahaus

So I’ve been missing out on all these pup-packs and such so installed PinUp Player to try out the Stranger Things table.  When I try and load the table (directly from within VPX), I get this error: “puplayer label init pbackglass”.  Any ideas what I’m looking at?  Any advice/info is appreciated!!

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

You did what’s in the guide plus the videos
        http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=install_guide

Teahaus
        Participant
          @teahaus

Yes, everything installed as per the instructions.  When I try and load the table, I get the script error…..Line 1835 Object required…..high-lights “PuPlayer LabelInit pBackglass”……..click ok and another script error: Line 1945 Object required:PuPlayer……high-lights “PuPlayer LabelShowPage pBackglass,1,0”. Click ok and that’s as far as I get.  I have checked that puplayer is active as Nailbuster recommends in the video.  It is and says it is.  I do have a 2-screen mini-cab so maybe I’ve misconfigured my screens but I’ve checked that as well and don’t see anything wrong.

Teahaus
          Participant
            @teahaus

Ok……figured it out.  Seems I was telling the set-up to not enable the DMD (I though freezy was taking care of this).  Once I enabled this, it all works. Looks great!!

islandmike
            Participant
              @islandmike

Could you provide a little more details on how you got this resolved, I’m getting the same error and I have followed the video and wiki but can not get it to load to save my life :(

tdalton
              Participant
                @tdalton

I am having the same issue with Stranger Things and would also like to know if you could provide more detail on how you fixed this. Thanks.

PinballSteve
                Participant
                  @pinballsteve

I’m having same issues ready to give up :(

Defcon Norris
                  Participant
                    @defconnorris

I’m having same issues ready to give up :(

Could you provide a little more details on how you got this resolved, I’m getting the same error and I have followed the video and wiki but can not get it to load to save my life :(

I love these people who once the problem is solved they escape …

In Guardians of the galaxy for similar error:

“Const DMDMode = 2  0 = None, 1 = Ultra, 2 = PUP (make sure you set PuPDMDDriverType below)”

But here I couldn’t solve the problem (to play in desktop mode). Luckily I’m not a fan of the serie…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?