Pinup player issue

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Aahzz
    Participant
      @aahzz33

I dont normally ask for help but i’ve searched for over a week and cant figure this out.

I had vpx for years. I installed pinup. Watched all videos. I start a pup pack table and the table launches, nothing on back glass. Pinup is running on the task bar, if i right click the player the back glass starts and videos play, if i click on the table it stops.

Anyone had this issue? Any help is appreciated

Jeff

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

try switching between vpx exclusive full screen and see if that makes a diff?

make sure none of your pinup displays are ‘bleeding’ between displays..  check the values of positions and make sure none are negative or wider than actual display.

check your vsync

see here for other things:  http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=puppack_troubleshoot

Aahzz
        Participant
          @aahzz33

Ive tried everything that is listed, my puplog is exactly as the one shown for avatar. Still I get nothing

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

Follow the install wiki…ALL of it…including the software, b2s server,etc..

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=install_guide

Aahzz
            Participant
              @aahzz33

Well, I did a clean install and used all the links from the link you provided, followed every step.  I load a table, and it still doesn’t bring up the back glass. Pinup player is loaded on task bar. If I right click it then the back glass comes up and the video plays.  If I switch back to the table the video stops.  I’m at a loss.

NailBuster
                @nailbuster
                ModeratorMember

what hardware do you have?  also, your gpu are all your monitors running off of the same gpu?

Aahzz
                Participant
                  @aahzz33

I7 with a 1060 card. 16g ram. All 3 monitors off the same card

outhere
                    @outhere
                    MemberContributorvipModerator

I7 with a 1060 card. 16g ram. All 3 monitors off the same card

I wonder why your pinup player is showing up on the task bar….

Aahzz
                    Participant
                      @aahzz33

I can’t figure it out.  I always seem to work thru all the issues but this one has me stumped.

outhere
                        @outhere
                        MemberContributorvipModerator

Are you running any exe files as admin mode in the PinUPSystem folder besides PinUpMenu?

Aahzz
                        Participant
                          @aahzz33

I havent setup pinup as my front end yet just try to get a pinup pack to run.

NailBuster
                            @nailbuster
                            ModeratorMember

if want you’re saying is happening….  having VPX in focus stops any VLC windows from playing videos… im out of ideas.

Only last thing is if you have 3rd party software installed that is causing issues.  Like recently seen some people with Logitech gaming software affect playing of videos..etc.  Try to disable any/all other apps on system?

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            Aahzz
                            Participant
                              @aahzz33

Nail your a genius! I had nothing else running on my rask bar but in my programs I had logitech gaming software. I uninstalled it and boom tables play fine! Thank you so much!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?