Pinup Popper 1.4: T-BAR Theme (Desktop). Pinball & Arcade in 4K. Back to the Bar

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

Not content with just the previous T-ARC for desktop…here is the new Desktop / Arcade Theme I made for the upcoming release of Pinup Popper 1.4…only this time featuring the original Tarcisio Popper Bar.

It features Underlay videos for each Playlist, Playfield videos for gameplay, and DMD videos at the bottom for Marquee / Banner videos.

Each Playlist can have their own Videos and BAR image for everything. Each game can also have their own videos for everything. It also features my new Text Zones update, which makes use of Popper SQL database for lots of options on what text is displayed for each game!

Looks and performs really nicely in 4K!

I have now probably made every type of theme in every configuration possible… ARC on PF, Bar on PF (in landscape, portrait, HD and 4K)….ARC on BG, Bar on BG… now ARC and Bar in a Desktop Theme.

I may be wrong…but I think Popper is the only front-end that has ever had this kind of flexibility to create any theme / layout you want with BAR / ARC, etc.

The video below shows off all the Playlists, and shows how everything looks when browsing… and also flyers, and loading into a table (the new stunning TAF) with the transparent arc videos.

..and this is a 4K video now…so it looks really nice!

….and for those to silly to watch a video…here are pics.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?