Pinup popper and p-roc dmd loads behind backglass

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    darthwhat
    Participant
      @darthwhat

Hey everyone so my windows did a bunch of updates and screwed somethings up some. Got most of it fixed but having issues with 2 of my proc tables. When I launch the game in popper the dmd loads behind the backglass. The backglass is a pup screen. If I minimize everything and click the dmd, it stays on top of the backglass  and it displays fine. It only does this when launching from popper. If I load the game from vp, it loads fine. If I check exclusive full screen in vp and load from popper it’s fine. But I don’t want to use full screen because of  mini blackout when you load and exit games.  Anyone have any ideas? It seems that popper loads the backglass before the proc dmd?

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

@darthwhat
        Maybe help for mini blackout — SEE — This is different than a TV blank blink
        https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=emulator_vpx#during_loading_you_see_desktop_blink_before_table_is_shown

1 user thanked author for this post.
        darthwhat
        Participant
          @darthwhat

@darthwhat

Maybe help for mini blackout — SEE — This is different than a TV blank blink

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=emulator_vpx#during_loading_you_see_desktop_blink_before_table_is_shown

Thanks Outhere, not really looking to run my system with Full Screen Exclusive on.  Still cant figure out why the dmd for EvilDead and Gremlins sits behind these puppack backglasses. It worked fine before the windows update jacked things up. Not sure if this a good solution but I read in the gremlins pup backglass download support topic that I can maybe try to use just the videos only instead of the pup pack to play in popper? I think you were part of the conversation.  Someone has to had this problem before.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?