Pinup Popper DOF questions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

When i activate DOF in PinUp popper, i get this flash to the right and left when i browse through the games. And back and bottom stripes flash in purple and green.

My question is, is there a way to change the colors?? And also assign different patterns, lets say i assign the table “Knight Rider” to make the panel flash with red from left to right just as the car does ? ;) Is this also possible? I see that in game manager the field DOF COMMANDS are there, but i can´t find any information about what to put there if you want to experiment. I guess you can add commands there, so the shaker goes of when you start a table or something. I don´t know, just a guess ;)

Malinas
      Participant
        @malinas

Is this something you can use for this ? http://pinball.weilenmann.net/docu/DirectOutputWIP/pbx.html anyone?
        I have seen multiple videos on youtube where the DOF if running “light shows” upon attract mode. But i can´t find any info about it in how to do ;)

Malinas
        Participant
          @malinas

@nailbuster Do you know if there’s any tutorial regarding this i can check out? ; )

It would be awesome if i could include dof “attract” lightning aswell to my boost packs, if its poossible ofc.

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

If you want to change colours for any of the (very limited) DOF in Popper….you need to do all of that in DOF Config tool under the pinupmenu “table / rom”

If you don’t understand how to do any of that stuff with DOF… start watching here, and good luck from there:

Malinas
            Participant
              @malinas

Thanks Terry! I found it, didnt knew it was as simple as that.  Is a lot to learn, but i solve it probably ;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?