Pinup Popper Frontend any way to force on top?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jamosb
    Participant
      @jamosb

If I have a folder open or a pop up from microsoft or steam it goes over my popper menu on my cabinet. Is there a way to go exclusive full screen on the menu (I guess not because pup was designed to over lay screens). Mabye a third party app to force the screen on top always? I could always move my folder to the backglass but that still would not prevent popups. Should I make my backglass my main display so menu items are on that? But I fear if I do that pup videos for VP/FP and pinevent tables for FP may not work right.

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

The answer is no. Leave Popper be. Everything is layered the way they are for a reason. The rest is up to windows.

You need to find a way to keep no others windows or apps popping up on screen before Popper loads, and while it runs.

jamosb
        Participant
          @jamosb

that is what I thought, would backglass as primary screen work or would it mess with pups on my backglass also for tables that have them? Now I am wishing i built this with a third screen.

jamosb
          Participant
            @jamosb

Ok found a work around called focus assist set it to alarms only.

https://www.windowsdigitals.com/turn-off-notification-disable-pop-up-windows-10/

And making sure I have no folders minimized as they seem to pop up over popper when you exit a table.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?