PinUP Popper Operator in-Game Menu (NEW!)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    NailBuster
      @nailbuster
      ModeratorMember

Excited to show you a new in-game pop-up Operator Menu that allows you full control of your frontend during gameplay.

You can set PC volume/mute, record displays, custom launch stuffs….and more. Fun stuff. will help minimized inputs needed on cab too as it only uses flippers keys and your select key to navigate….enjoy!

10 users thanked author for this post.
      movieguy
      Participant
        @movieguy

This looks really fantastic! Cant wait to try it out.

NailBuster
          @nailbuster
          ModeratorMember

Here’s another video showing some of the things the new operator menu opens up…

4 users thanked author for this post.
          movieguy
          Participant
            @movieguy

Will it be possible to launch the operator menu using something similar to how the DOFlinx menu can be launched (i.e. – pressing the 2 flipper and 2 magna save buttons).  I dont use the DOFlinx menu at all and this would help avoid needing an additional button on the cabinet.  I’ve already used up all my shifted keys for PinVol, so my buttons are at a premium.

NailBuster
              @nailbuster
              ModeratorMember

Popper doesnt(and shouldnt) be responsible for shift-keys.  That is up to controller and best to keep those types of functions on the input controller side of things.

IMO,  the best solution to avoiding more buttons is using Popper Voice control(google).  So just saying “Popper function menu” brings up operator menu.  or “Popper volume 40” will set volume to 40…but some don’t want their Cabs online for this.

movieguy
              Participant
                @movieguy

Thanks for the response Nailbuster.  Love PinUP Popper and all the work you put in.

NailBuster
                  @nailbuster
                  ModeratorMember

FYI.  The beta release with Operator Menu and more are available now!

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=beta_releases

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?