PinUP System (Player and Popper Front-End) Install

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    CarnyPriest
    Participant
      @carnypriest

Still no DMD FlipY for Pin2k style cabinets? :(

I’ve helped others with that question. if you want i can send you a batch file link that will rotate all your dmd videos in Y-flip to use in Popper….

Let me know.

Yep, another P2K cab here. I could use that link too.

Are you up and running again with your cab Carney? (You TV died long ago)

No, not yet.

Shadow
      Participant
        @shadowshd

Good game guys @Nailbuster and @TerryRed, downloading in progress  :good:

marie
        Participant
          @marie

Thanks a million for this highly configurable and fast front end… :good:

But also for the instruction vids :) You really are putting a lot of time in this for assistance and help! Highly appreciated!!!

Currently I am setting this up, but unfortunately getting an error in the config set-up…

I am runing W764 VPX10.5 Pinscape

During set up I chose ‘DirectX’ for joystickconfig.

When pressing the controller set-up  button I am getting an access violation error (screen shot attached).

I tried running the Popupmenu, the left right arrows are working onther inputs not.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

vamprecords
          Participant
            @vamprecords

first, thank you for the system! trying to set it up. I noticed that after i start a table, and exit it, the default loading screen stays active and not the table video.

Also when i see the table video the text is visible in the video (table name, system name) is it possible to hide this?

Thx :good:

Attachments:
            Mark70
            Participant
              @mark70

I just saw Terry’s videos and I’m so impressed by all these possibilities of the new front-end, so much more than I expected in terms of usability.
              Really awesome, Thanks a lot!

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Make sure you have setup the run as admin

@vamprecords

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                for IOS and Android

vamprecords
                Participant
                  @vamprecords

Got it running as admin, but still the same…

Shadow
                  Participant
                    @shadowshd

I have an issue with Media Manager : drag & drop just doesn’t work…

Running Windows 10 x64 up-to-date, it worked only one time this morning and since then no matter what I try Media Manager (running as admin as well as non admin) doesn’t take in account my drag & drop actions, nothing happens  :scratch:

Uninstalling and reinstalling PinUp System didn’t solved it.

Let’s say I want to add the PBFX3 Alien Isolation wheel image : in Windows Explorer I grab my Alien_Isolation.png wheel image and drop it on the Media Manager WheelImage button : nothing happens  :unsure:

Anyway thanks for this masterpiece guys  :good:

NailBuster
                      @nailbuster
                      ModeratorMember

Hey guys…  it’ll be a lot easier and better if specific errors/problems can be put in a separate thread here in the PinUP forums section.

Easier to go back-forth with questions, and may help others find solutions if they have the same problem.

Thanks.

BTW:  if drag-drop between explorer and config doesn’t work… its a windows security level thing.  can’t drop files from a normal ‘level’ in exloper to pinupmenusetup.exe running as admin.

Shadow
                      Participant
                        @shadowshd

Thanks @Nailbuster and sorry for posting in this thread instead of a separate one.

I won’t post anything more here than currently running a sfc /scannow and checking security level.

Thanks ;)

Edit : you were right. I’m so used for so many years to launch apps from Total Commander running in administrator mode – launching apps in admin mode too whatever settings you set on the exe – that I simply forgot to launch PinUp setup from Windows Explorer 

Thanks ;)

Mark70
                        Participant
                          @mark70

Did some testing with a few tables, man this thing is FAST!
                          I appreciate all these options. :good:

Onevox
                          Participant
                            @rooster

I’ve done something wrong. I was going to activate DOF and when I click “Open Script File” nothing appears.

Onevox

NailBuster
                              @nailbuster
                              ModeratorMember

I’ve done something wrong. I was going to activate DOF and when I click “Open Script File” nothing appears.

http://vpinball.com/forums/topic/endless-vpinball-logo-looping/#post-81801

1 user thanked author for this post.
                              outhere
                                @outhere
                                MemberContributorvipModerator

I’ve been kicking the tires on this baby and so far it looks pretty good…Thank you
                                How do you hide the information that comes up on the back glass?

NailBuster
                                  @nailbuster
                                  ModeratorMember

I’ve been kicking the tires on this baby and so far it looks pretty good…Thank you How do you hide the information that comes up on the back glass?

simple change in menuscript… we just haven’t got around to documenting it yet.

outhere
                                    @outhere

I’ve been kicking the tires on this baby and so far it looks pretty good…Thank you How do you hide the information that comes up on the back glass?

simple change in menuscript… we just haven’t got around to documenting it yet.

I forgot all about that file…. thank you

outhere
                                      @outhere

I’ve been getting this error message when I stroll through my VP10 folder, could you please tell me what it is referring to…I’ve tried many things but on able to resolve…..
                                      If a person reloads the program will that change all the settings back to default or does it leave everything alone?

Attachments:
                                      TerryRed
                                        @terryred
                                        MemberContributorModerator

I’ve been getting this error message when I stroll through my VP10 folder, could you please tell me what it is referring to…I’ve tried many things but on able to resolve…..

If a person reloads the program will that change all the settings back to default or does it leave everything alone?

One of your PNG files in one of your VPX media folders is bad. You’ll need to figure out which one it is.

outhere
                                          @outhere

Thanks……. I was afraid it was gonna be something easy

outhere
                                            @outhere

For FX2 I used nukelauncher everything is working like it should but when I escaped the game, I have to hit my exit button twice to get back to the main menu everything else is one push of the button what do I need to add to compensate for that

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 172 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?