PinUP System (Player and Popper Front-End) Install

Viewing 12 posts - 161 through 172 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Gwen
    Participant
      @gwen

I found the process – it was Logitech gaming discord applet, which was apparently installed along with logitech gaming software I use for the mouse.

I just test MOTU and it works too =)

Gwen
      - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

I found the process – it was Logitech gaming discord applet, which was apparently installed along with logitech gaming software I use for the mouse.

Called it! :)

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

YAY!!!!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

TerryRed
            @terryred

From Nailbuster:

Here it IS!!!! Yes… after months of effort and testing and with the help of over 75 beta testers… Terry and I are now releasing PinUP System v1.4 upgrade for everyone to use!!!

See wiki page here: For both PinUP Player and PinUP Popper…

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=upgrade_v14

note: for beta-testers there’s no need to update your systems if you are running release candidate #3.

oh.. and its the first day of Spring….its time to get things growing  :)

There will eventually be a complete 1.4 install zip package that will replace the 1.3.6 installer…but for now, simply use the 1.3.6 installer…and install the 1.4 update afterward.

Gwen
            Participant
              @gwen

I finally decided to give pinup popper a try with the release of 1.4.  I have it installed but am having a heck of a time trying to figure out how to get the wheel and other front end components to rotate properly for my playfield which is in portrait mode.  Is there a set of instructions for this?

Gwen
              - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

TerryRed
                @terryred

I finally decided to give pinup popper a try with the release of 1.4. I have it installed but am having a heck of a time trying to figure out how to get the wheel and other front end components to rotate properly for my playfield which is in portrait mode. Is there a set of instructions for this?

Install one of the new themes….T-ARC or T-BAR options come in landscape, portrait, hd or 4k. Just follow the instructions included with the theme…and i also have a video demo.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                mccorkled
                Participant
                  @mccorkled

Hello again!

I was having a B2S ActiveX error. I fixed that but my PUPPacks won’t display. I put them into \PUPVideos. I’m sure I’m missing something since it’s not working but I am unsure as to what.

Thank you.

n8thegr8
                  Participant
                    @n8thegr8

Hi everyone, just followed the youtube tutorials in the description and I’m really excited to get everything up and running!

I have a 2-monitor setup, using 1 monitor for playfield and the 2nd for B2S backglass and DMD. When I load tables individually in VPX, everything loads correctly, however for any table I load from PinUP, the DMD ends up behind the backglass.

I can alt-Tab to bring it back forward and fix it, but this has to be done for every table, every single time. I’ve been scouring the internet trying to find a solution to no avail. I’ve set both Visual Pinball and the PinUp front end to be run as admin, and I’ve tried the Freezy dll with no change, and changed the dmddevice.ini stayontop setting to True.

I will say that on occasion VPX will load a table the DMD behind the backglass, but it isn’t often. With PinUP it happens for every table at every load.

NailBuster
                      @nailbuster
                      ModeratorMember

you want to use my modified b2s server:  https://github.com/nailbuster/B2S-Backglass/releases

also, you should use freezy and make sure stayontop=true is set in dmddevice.ini

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      bschaberg21
                      Participant
                        @bschaberg21

After upgrading to 1.4 the T Bar only show on half of the screen. Not sure what I did or how to fix. Please help!

BSchaberg21

Attachments:
                        NailBuster
                          @nailbuster
                          ModeratorMember

After upgrading to 1.4 the T Bar only show on half of the screen. Not sure what I did or how to fix. Please help!

if you are using one of Terry’s new Themes… you got to, really got to…..did i mention got to….follow all the imagefiles that are part of the theme config zip.  Many people are skipping some parts of the setup documents he spent A LOT of time making.

I can’t see your attachments but i’m guessing you need to go to media manager/playlists and set your wheelbar for your HOME playlist.

NailBuster
                            @nailbuster
                            ModeratorMember

I’m locking this thread.  if you have issues/questions please start a new thread in the PinUP forum here.

It helps better to have separate threads for others than one long thread of support topics.

Viewing 12 posts - 161 through 172 (of 172 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?