PinUpDisplay no longer opening

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scooby
    Participant
      @scooby

This looks like a different issue than others have had and I could not find a solution on the boards.

I recently installed Pinup Player to a new Win 10 system and have been slowly configuring it. After installing v1.3, I then installed the latest update v.1_3_4_ALL.  I had the basics were working, including being able to set my screen with PinUpDisplay.exe. However I no longer can get PinUpDisplay to open. When I click the exe, it looks like it’s opening, but it doesn’t. I don’t get any errors either, so I’m not sure where to look. I rebooted, but no change. Alt+tab doesn’t show the exe opened either. I have tried running the Display exe as Admin and without Admin. Same result.

Popper via the PinUpMenue runs smoothly with my basic setup at the moment, but one of the things I need to change is within the PinUpDisplay.

Any thoughts on how I can access the Display menu again to change screen configurations? Thanks.

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

DO NOT run anything as Admin except for pinupmenu.exe!

To configure your pup screens, you run PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat

You never actually run the PinupDisplay.exe directly yourself.

Scooby
        Participant
          @scooby

Thanks Terry. All is good and I’m able to open the .bat file to configure the displays. Now I’m moving on to figure how to change themes for Popper.   :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?