Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    xphilou29
    Participant
    @xphilou29

beautiful and plays excellent! thanks a lot for your work and sharing!

evileman
    Participant
    @evileman

Love the distressed look. Thank you for sharing. Your work is very much appreciated.

JediWizard
    Participant
    @jediwizard

This is one of the most realistic looking EM tables I have ever played. And the physics are top notch to. Great work! :good: :good: :good:

Health is Wealth:Knowledge is Power

flstclasic
    Participant
    @flstclasic

***SOLVED***.   Thanks scottacus, table looks great! The flippers seem weak to me, cannot get the ball much more than halfway up the table. Maybe that is how the real table plays, I don’t know. If I wanted to make the flippers stronger what would I change? I’ve looked around the script and clicked on the flippers in the editor but nothing stands out to me on how to make the flippers stronger. Usually I click on the flipper then physics and one of the options is strength, I am not seeing that on this table though.

Thanks for any help.

Thank you, yes I had to pick the flippers under “Select Element” and found what I was looking for. I haven’t changed but a couple before and On those I just clicked the flipper and it came up. Thanks for the explanation and teaching me something new!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by flstclasic.
    Scottacus
    Participant
    @scottacus
    MembervipContributor

@flstclasic there are physics setting for the flippers if you select them.  Your confusion might be because Bord uses flipper primitives to make really nice looking flippers and these are right on top of the “actual” flippers.  If you select a flipper primitive it will not have physics settings because it is a “toy” and does not interact with the ball.  It’s just there for its good looks.

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    flstclasic
    Participant
    @flstclasic

Thank you for the reply. I was clicking the flippers in a couple different spots and when I pulled up the physics menu it was not showing the options like in your picture. Your picture is exactly what I was looking for. I must have missed something simple. I  Stopped drinking almost 8 years ago, so that was not it. I will work on it again later and report back. Thanks again for the table!

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW