Pirates of the Caribbean Mod

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 170 total)
  • Author
    STAT
    Participant
      @stefanaustria
      MemberContributor

Hauntfreaks, at your latest Version, Ship doesn’t sunk, it is up at the “Kraken Battle” …

I think, it was ok at prev. Version

Jopp
      Participant
        @joppnl

Great table….plays wonderful, looks fantastic.

One remark if I may: when I shoot a ball into the saucer in the middel (where jackpot/extra ball/liars dice/afc arrow is) 8 out of 10 times the ball does not get into the saucer but it jumps over it, then of course not registring this shot.

Would be nice if that could be a littler better if possible.

Thanks!

My favorite pinball machine?
        Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

HauntFreaks
          @hauntfreaks
          vipContributorMember

Half of the primitives installed. This is more work then i thought! Most primitives are merged into one and when you want to delete one you are actually deleting 20! :negative: Have to make new pins for rubbers because right now a lot of them are gone :bye: I will also make the roundet chrome parlay hole. If i make this colideable, will this affect gameplay in a positiv way?

if you making 3d models for stuff make sure they’re all set to toys (not collidable)
          and why are you remaking these objects??… just wondering?
          also to answer why there grouped,
          1) its a FP to VPX conversion so stuff was brought over in groups
          2) VPX likes primitives as big chunks rather than individual objects (this isn’t a must but helps when rendering)

Schreibi34
          Participant
            @schreibi34

Because i had to reposition the one to the right of the parlay hole. Most of them were the wrong ones and couple of them were just awful.

I also need to make the pins because the table plays way to easy and there is nothing you can do about it as long as they are tied together. There are just no sidedrains and therefore no excitement. That exit is too narrow. Moving that little posts left and right is the only thing that will solve this. I will not do this for the 1.0 release because this will take an extra weekend.

One question, the blue lights that are actually for the Plank gate are under the upper playfield. Is this correct?

1 user thanked author for this post.
            32assassin
            Participant
              @32assassin

Hauntfreaks, at your latest Version, Ship doesn’t sunk, it is up at the “Kraken Battle” … I think, it was ok at prev. Version

I have not touched the chest or ship animation code.

this code should probably be updated since its still calling the walls used to animate the walls in the VP9 version.

I reshaped the walls  and moved them from layer 5 to layer 1 in the last update since they are no longer serve a visual purpose.

moved the non collidable walls so they are in the same place as the collidable walls next to the switch.

if that does not fix the problem, we might need to copy and past the walls from previous table version back into the most current version.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
              https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

bord
                @bord
                MembervipContributorModerator

Because i had to reposition the one to the right of the parlay hole. Most of them were the wrong ones and couple of them were just awful. I also need to make the pins because the table plays way to easy and there is nothing you can do about it as long as they are tied together. There are just no sidedrains and therefore no excitement. That exit is too narrow. Moving that little posts left and right is the only thing that will solve this. I will not do this for the 1.0 release because this will take an extra weekend. One question, the blue lights that are actually for the Plank gate are under the upper playfield. Is this correct?

That’ll jack up all the shadows. Whenever object positions are 100% done let me know and I will render them out again as needed. I’m not interested in doing it more than once though.

Schreibi34
                Participant
                  @schreibi34

Nothing was moved except the parlay gate. I would say that you don’t have to rerender the shadows. Regarding the posts, they will be moved by maybe 0.2 inches. If i see a problem with the shadow i will make the visible posts non collidable and add a non visible collideable rubber.

HauntFreaks
                    @hauntfreaks
                    vipContributorMember

I also haven’t touched the code other than the ballshadow settings 3 revisions back…
                    has the ship ever sank in any of these updates???

Schreibi34
                    Participant
                      @schreibi34

Not 100% sure. I already told 32a that there is a problem in an earlier post. I hope he has time to fix it.

Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you Schreibi34 for mentioning that table plays way to easily. That is unfortunately a fact. Not as bad as Guns and Roses though.

bord
                          @bord
                          MembervipContributorModerator

Thank you Schreibi34 for mentioning that table plays way to easily. That is unfortunately a fact. Not as bad as Guns and Roses though.

Totally agree. I always thought the actual machine was a bit easy, too. Glad this is being tuned to be a challenge.

Sliderpoint
                          Participant
                            @sliderpoint
                            MemberContributor

I’m going to take a stab at making some changes as well.  Seems a bit off in the layout.

-Mike

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            Phil Docker
                            Participant
                              @dock

error

After playing v3 yesterday – have now put in v4 and getting this.  Nothing else has changed.
                              Tried v3 and it is also doing it.

Any ideas ??

Attachments:
                              Thalamus
                                @thalamus

Tried reboot ?

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Running latest 10.4 beta?

********************************************************
                                  Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                  for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                                    @hauntfreaks
                                    vipContributorMember

oooooookkkkkkkkk….. so I see all my updates from last night didnt make it to the newest… “official” mod…. so you know what that means right??   elvis has left the building (on this project)   good luck….

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

oooooookkkkkkkkk….. so I see all my updates from last night didnt make it to the newest… “official” mod…. so you know what that means right?? elvis has left the building (on this project) good luck….

Oh shit. That must have been a mistake Haunt.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                      for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                                        @hauntfreaks
                                        vipContributorMember

since i post at between 4-6am my posts are more or less the last in the thread when checked…..

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus

Kept reading this thread wondering how you guys managed to keep track of each other. I had a lot of problems keeping only up with two guys. Guess someone here is human after all. Sad to see you’ve come to that conclusion HF, but, I can relate.

HauntFreaks
                                            @hauntfreaks
                                            vipContributorMember

this is why I post all my updates here… then the order of updates can be followed…  in this case it was bord to me, then if S34 had something then back to 32a… no one was working at the same time other than Bord and I …. we all live/work on stuff in different timezones…. I always work from the updated dropbox file

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 170 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?