Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern 2006) – EB Mod

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    UpJumpTheBoogie
    Participant
      @jonathanfischer

I had the same error as Jason 3931- I even download another rom and got the same error again. Am I missing something?

jason3731
      Participant
        @jason3731

I had the same error as Jason 3931- I even download another rom and got the same error again. Am I missing something?

• I just used the potc_600as rom instead and it worked…i also went into the script towards the top and I  replaced the the line that said potc_600af to potc_600as
        UpJumpTheBoogie
        Participant
          @jonathanfischer

Unfortunately that didn’t work for me. My error had to do with fastflip- I deleted this from the script and the game worked fine. Great fun! Thanks.

TNT2
          Participant
            @tnt2

Wow. This is amazing!

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Unfortunately that didn’t work for me. My error had to do with fastflip- I deleted this from the script and the game worked fine. Great fun! Thanks.

That means you are either not up to date on your vp setup or most probably have a vbs script in tables or user folder that is messing you up.

@ebislit
              : Very nice, very nice indeed. Thank you. :rose:

Mark70
              Participant
                @mark70

Preview looks great! Thanks a lot for the mod, I am looking forward to try it out.

bietekwiet
                Participant
                  @bietekwiet

I am enjoying the table so much…..
                  BUT…each time I beat the Kraken the table crashes and does not recover.
                  Can anyone recreate this? I am running the Pup pack.

Is it still that Rom issue that makes the (color) dmd crash?

toxie
                  Participant
                    @toxie
                    VP DEVMember

I have a full crash each time i collect the extra ball. Very weird, will try to debug it.

toxie
                    Participant
                      @toxie
                      VP DEVMember

The crash was due to some debug code of mine, but nevertheless, this will be fixed in the next PinMAME update, as it could lead to some crash also on normal builds (although unlikely).

Anjiro76
                      Participant
                        @anjiro76

Hi, volume is almost at max, no music.. what am i doin wrong ? XD
                        else the table works fine
                        thanks

xenonph
                        Participant
                          @xenonph
                          MemberContributor

You can press 9 to raise the volume.

If you still hear nothing, hit F1 while table is running and make sure you have sound checkmarked in rom options.

Capture-6

Attachments:
                          1 user thanked author for this post.
                          Anjiro76
                          Participant
                            @anjiro76

hi, sure, with Volume almost at max, i meant the Rom one..
                            about F1 window : yes the sound is flagged by default..
                            still only sfx :\

Is it a normal rom musics ?

thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Anjiro76.
                            ridlar
                            Participant
                              @ridlar

thanks

You can try adjusting the rom volume…See the link below.

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=tutorials&article=51

Anjiro76
                              Participant
                                @anjiro76

thanks

Thank you for help but…. already said the volume is almost at max :\
                                and yes, i did it on the first try like in the tutorial

ridlar
                                Participant
                                  @ridlar

thanks

Thank you for help but…. already said the volume is almost at max :\

and yes, i did it on the first try like in the tutorial

Are you using the rom that comes with the PuPPack?

Anjiro76
                                  Participant
                                    @anjiro76

EDIT: no nothing.. the table play fine, just no music… used the rom u sayd (i already had them, but downloaded again)

i surrender XD RLY thanks for ur time :)

———————————————————-

oh, i thought this table worked fine regardless of the pup XD
                                    thanks, checkin it!

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?