Pizza Time

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Crakkers
    Participant
      @crakkers

Can’t play. Says error on line 12084

amy clue what this is

Orbital Scoreboard. So either set up an OSB account and install the vbs file in your scripts folder, or just disable it in line 51 of the script.

bearzilla333
      Participant
        @bearzilla333

I have a 3 screen cabinet in forced exclusive Fullscreen mode, and whenever I load this table I get a black screen on my dmd and backglass monitors. The playfield comes up and I can actually play it minus the BG and dmd. When I close the table the BG and dmd monitor continue to have a black screen. When I go to task manager it says pinupdisplay is not responding. I have no trouble running Stranger Things, Harry Potter and other tables, and PUP packs. Does anyone have any advice what to do?

I have this same issue, have to manually force close the pup display, restart game, and then it all works…. I see multiple people here and on Facebook have same issue, but see no solutions :(

E36M3ZF
        Participant
          @e36m3zf

I have a 3 screen cabinet in forced exclusive Fullscreen mode, and whenever I load this table I get a black screen on my dmd and backglass monitors. The playfield comes up and I can actually play it minus the BG and dmd. When I close the table the BG and dmd monitor continue to have a black screen. When I go to task manager it says pinupdisplay is not responding. I have no trouble running Stranger Things, Harry Potter and other tables, and PUP packs. Does anyone have any advice what to do?

I have this same issue, have to manually force close the pup display, restart game, and then it all works…. I see multiple people here and on Facebook have same issue, but see no solutions :(

Same here. Backglass is a black screen and i have to force it to close. However, this error occurred after i disabled the orbital scores since that gave me script errors. Before that i could see the backglass loading.

scampa123
          Participant
            @scampa123

***SOLVED*** I put VPX in exclusive full screen mode

Wow!  I just found this game and what fun it is! Thank you for creating this!

I am having a focus issue at start (I’m on a 4 screen cabinet).  Basically when it starts the playfield shows but must not have focus.  If I Alt-tab to the playfield I am able to start the game.

any idea on how to fix this?  Thx!!!

Gramps
            Participant
              @gramps

Playing on 2 screen desktop.  Runs fine until I reach the first minigame stage.  Back glass goes black and then after a little bit, a message pops up saying I died.  The video itself of the minigame isn’t running?  Still a lot of fun though ! :)

handyturnips
              Participant
                @handyturnips

First, thank your for this fantastic and creative table.  My son played it last night and quite enjoys it.  I have a small problem I’m trying to fix where the P in “Player” appears cut off on my DMD screen.  I’ve read the installation info and yes I realize the table was meant as a 2-screener and my DMD (laptop) LCD is set for 1280×800 recommended.  However, even if I try other standard formats like 1920×1080, the text chopped.  Anyone have any suggestions on where I could look to try and fix this issue?   BTW, the press start DMD video is fine.  I’ve tried adjusting font scaling in the vpx but it doesn’t seem to be impacting anything for me

Const FontScale = .1 ‘ Scales the PupFonts up/down for different sized DMDs [0.5 Desktop]

Thanks for reading.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by handyturnips.
                Yardley
                Participant
                  @yardley

Hey guys, anyone running Pizza Time successfully on a desktop setup? I can’t keep the DMD on the screen. It appears when I first launch the table but as soon as I insert credit or press start it looses focus. I tried different pupinit files but no luck and a few other things that worked for me in the past but no luck.

ilveropaolone
                  Participant
                    @paologiardina

It is normal the standard setup has not dmd, for this you must download a mod in this site, actually i dont remember exactly but if you search for it you will find….

KiwiBri
                    Participant
                      @kiwibri

EPIC!  :yahoo:

So we had dinner, (It was Pizza!!) and that reminded me someone said this game was great, so after dinner I went to install it… To be honest, I thought it would ok, but wow…  I just got blown away!. One of the most fun games I have played.

Great game play, fun call outs (dude!) and a catchy song!! My son and myself were singing the Pizza Song!! :heart:

Really, really fantastic. Thank you @ScottyWic  for sharing this wonderful table, we really appreciate it and the sponsorship by AtGames that made it happen.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by KiwiBri.
                      unstopable1955
                      Participant
                        @unstopable1955

Wow just wow! Such an amazing table. The game play, the music, everything is just so well done. It’s so much fun to play.  You are the man @ScottyWic!

Jhorts
                        Participant
                          @jhorts

I’m receiving the “File <xxx>.directb2s not found. Please rename or download the matching directb2s backglass files.” for all of Scottywic’s tables. The tables run fine, it’s just an error in the background and the Windows dialog box sound. I’ve checked to make sure the checkbox for “error when directb2s backglass not found” (or whatever it is) is unchecked, but I get it on all 5 of Scottywic’s tables, although Diablo doesn’t have PUP files so that makes sense. I downloaded his tables from VPinball this week and have B2S 1.3.0.4 installed. I can’t find anything pertaining to this error on Scottywic’s tables, so I would appreciate some help.

KiwiBri
                          Participant
                            @kiwibri

B2S 1.3.0.4

are you using the version of B2S identified here: https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=install_guide&s%5B%5D=b2s

Jhorts
                            Participant
                              @jhorts

I checked that 1.3.0.4 is included with the AIO installer for Visual Pinball, but I tried reinstalling the B2S 1.3.0.4 standalone just to be sure.

I ended up figuring it out – it was a misconfigured B2STableSettings.xml file. I’ve got separate folders for table collections with in my Visual Pinball directory. The non-Orbital Pin table I was using to make sure “Error message without backglass” setting was correct was in a different folder than my Orbital Pin tables. Turns out there’s a separate B2STableSettings.xml file for each folder, much like the ScreenRes.txt file. I ended up deleting B2STableSettings.xml from the Orbital Pin folder and launching a table to recreate it, then directly changing the <ShowStartupError> tag to “0” in the file and now all the tables work.

Sorry for dragging you into my ignorance @Scottywic. Fantastic tables!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Jhorts.
                              • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Jhorts.
                              Chaddywaddy
                              Participant
                                @chaddywaddy

The wife’s (and my) go to table. When I would ask her “whaddaya wanna play?” It was ,and still is Diner. Pizza Time is simple to wrap your brain around on what to do and execute. The basics in any good table…Super fun. :yes:

PinWizard
                                Participant
                                  @pinwizard

When I try to run it on desktop I get the script error

if osbkey=”” then exit sub

Edit:I followed the solution by changing the code to 0, but now i’m getting a puPlayer error. Do I have to download PupPlayer? Because I really just want to play this in VPX.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by PinWizard.
                                  Raiders Dude
                                  Participant
                                    @raidersdude

Hi Question! I have a 3 Screen Cabinet.. Unfortunately I only have the score showing up on the Backglass.. I see on videos people having the Score where the Topper would be etc. Please share how to make this work! I’d like the score to be either where my DMD is or Topper is located..Thank You!

PinHead76
                                    Participant
                                      @pinhead76

Thanks for the table.

Where do i find the Pup pack only the table is in the download?.

Thanks.

outhere
                                        @outhere
                                        MemberContributorvipModerator

Thanks for the table.
                                        Where do i find the Pup pack only the table is in the download?.
                                        Thanks.

Click on the Arrow next to the download Name

nroma05
                                        Participant
                                          @nroma05

can someone put up a working link?

Nick

outhere
                                            @outhere
                                            MemberContributorvipModerator

can someone put up a working link?

They work just fine

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 202 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?