Pizza Time

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Shark’s Mouth
    Participant
      @impatientoverlord

I’ve been waiting for this and wondering if it was still something you were working on so thank you Scott! ALSO I appreciate/understand your  “On Community Negativity” section. Many here truly blow me away with the time consuming work that they’ve put into this “hobby” and I appreciate every minute. Keep it going everyone!

AyatollahOfRock
      Participant
        @rshow1971

Thank you for this amazing table.

We are having a blast.  wow…just wow….

jgirkin
        Participant
          @jgirkin

Incredible table Scotty and team!

pittyh
          Participant
            @pittyh

Awesome, going to try it now.

Who is AT games by the way? can you elaborate on what they do?

Thanks.

coreduo0099
            Participant
              @coreduo0099

Thanks Scotty!

Amazing work as always.  Thanks for telling us about the AtGames partnership.. Sounds like a dream VC for the pinball community.

Everything just worked the first time.  Beautiful.

The ssf was so good I almost didn’t realize the dof profile was not uploaded yet.  nice job!

One question/validation.. I saw this in the script, but could not find the referenced batch scripts in the puppack…

dim PuPDMDDriverType: PuPDMDDriverType=0 ‘ 0=LCD DMD, 1=RealDMD (For FULLDMD use the batch scripts in the pup pack)

oh, also love the 80’s/early 90s? music and TV references blended by the amazing “house band”

Meek424424
              Participant
                @meek424424

Thanks Scottywic!!! Great table. We all love your original works of art and this one is no exception. We really appreciate all you have contributed and how you raised the bar. Looking forward to all you work in the future. :)

yobrewster
                Participant
                  @yobrewster

Pretty awesome, thanks!

the_greeze
                  Participant
                    @thegreeze

Holy shit! Awesome, thank you so much! :heart:

Lefabulleux
                    Participant
                      @lefabulleux

Another great table, i just wander when Scott will stop offering us such gifts….not even finished to totally exlpore hpgof that a new table just comes out……great job. Just go on giving us new tables. You’re the man! :yahoo:

Sanchez77
                      Participant
                        @sanchez77

I have edited the script (line 51) to turn the osb off and compiled.  Multiple attempts and it wont let me save the script changes for the game on close.   Error saving file warning.  Anything else i did wrong?

remy
                        Participant
                          @remy

thank you scott

ryguy417
                          Participant
                            @ryguy417

Amazing work.

jgirkin
                            Participant
                              @jgirkin

Great job!  I know I must be missing something, but the score on my lcd dmd is too large..tried changing the font size in the script and it doesn’t seem to do anything.  Any ideas?

KetchupJonMustard
                              Participant
                                @ketchupjonmustard

This looks like a lot of fun to play. Does it work for desktop VPX’ers ? I cant seem to get the pup pack to work… do i just throw the pizzatime folder from the zip into the PUPlayer folder?

i get the following errors.

Line: 12084: Variable is undefined: ‘osbdefinit’

Line: 12114 Variable is undefined: ‘osbkey’

BrandonLaw
                                Participant
                                  @brandonlaw

Pizzatime

This matches my suite, but since one isn’t out this may do for some of you until someone can bust out a Tarisco.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                  Jalei
                                  Participant
                                    @jalei

Great job! I know I must be missing something, but the score on my lcd dmd is too large..tried changing the font size in the script and it doesn’t seem to do anything. Any ideas?

Is your windows display scale settings set at 100%

kds70
                                    Participant
                                      @kds70

This looks like a lot of fun to play. Does it work for desktop VPX’ers ? I cant seem to get the pup pack to work… do i just throw the pizzatime folder from the zip into the PUPlayer folder?

i get the following errors.

Line: 12084: Variable is undefined: ‘osbdefinit’

Line: 12114 Variable is undefined: ‘osbkey’

Const osbactive = 1 ‘ Orbital Scoreboard: Set to 0 for off

^set this to “0” in line 51 of the table script. Or register @ orbital score board and make your obs.vbs file as described.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

makmak
                                      Participant
                                        @makmak

anyone else having micro stutter? my ball is not really rolling smoothly, even if set for “slow computers”, only table I have this. Nevertheless great theme and beautiful, fantastic looking! Thanks for this delicious slice of fun!!!

this looks strange, too, a matter of my BG resolution or size?

count

Rajo Joey
                                        Participant
                                          @joey2001

Anybody have a wheel logo for this beauty yet?

Yes, as always you find it in my MEGA-account or you can download directly from the popper-mediadatabase.

https://mega.nz/folder/IFsxBbCD#04cfuNEJi5hwuYxL6CvQIg

@Scottywic

A beautiful table. Yesterday I see it at Mystery Pinball 3000 and I’m fascinated.
                                          Thanks to all, woh are involved. Now I have to play a few games and learn the rules. :yahoo:

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                          ebor
                                          Participant
                                            @ebor

anyone else having micro stutter? my ball is not really rolling smoothly, even if set for “slow computers”, only table I have this. Nevertheless great theme and beautiful, fantastic looking! Thanks for this delicious slice of fun!!!

Same thing for me :-(

Beautiful work however ;-)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 202 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?