Pizza Time

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    cheelios
    Participant
      @cheelios

preciosa mesa y muy buen trabajo, pues que decir enorme como siempre, con este puppack no se atreveran a traducirlo a otro idioma y si lo hacen porfavor que traduzcan tambien el sonido, que no dejen a mitad el trabajo, gracias por el aporte!!! :yahoo:

workerboy
      Participant
        @workerboy

Dear Scotty!

First of all, a huge thank you for this fantastic table! So far I have not been disappointed at any table you have made, they are all demanding and enjoyable!

After installing Pizza Time, I turned off the Orbital Scoreboard in the script as well as the DMD (I have a 2 screen setup).
        My first problem was the playfield disappearance after Video Mode, but I re-downloaded the improved VPX as you wrote in a post above. At first it didn’t work, the playfield disappeared the same way and only came up again with an alt-tab. If I started it through Popper, it stopped with a script error right after starting. Then I turned off the “force exclusive fullscreen” mode on the VPX graphics, and then it worked properly. At this point, however, some other puppack tables did not start properly, so I reset the “force exclusive mode” in the VPX graphics, and then set the “Disable full screen optimizations” option in the properties of the Popper start file. So now it starts and works properly even when started from Popper.

What I’ve also noticed is that while the bumpers are rotating, missing textures (images attached) occur at certain rotation positions.

Or what’s more wrong with me is that any way I adjust the volumes in the script, the volume fluctuates while playing. At the set value, the game’s music starts playing, but when I hit the right things (targets or ramps) for one second, the music turns up to the maximum volume and then returns to the set value. And in Video Mode, it sounds at full volume.
        So far I’ve noticed that much, I hope it helps something to make this table perfect! Many thanks again for it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        timblo
        Participant
          @timblo

Very cool table – but the SSF Sound isn´t perfect !

For example, the bumpers are acoustically / incorrectly set in my case. For me, the noise is always near the slingshots / pinball fingers … the noise should be in the back of the playfield. So far I haven’t been able to correct the position with the sound manager. (Rear/Front under Soundposition).

1 user thanked author for this post.
          bietekwiet
          Participant
            @bietekwiet

Fantastic Table, Scotty Wic and the team working on the table!

What I love:
            – The humor: The “5 second rule” for center drain wuahahaa:)
            – The creative solutions: Pepperoni twisting bumpers, a loop de loop roller coaster!,the conveyor belt etc…
            – The concept of the table: How freaking original! I know Diner has a bit of it but this is way better fleshed out, pun intended.
            – The music: Punk serves the table surprisingly well , who would have thought!
            – Game play: Such a great goal to hit all the ingredients, ingenious. Great phyisics too and lots of modes. The built in arcade game is great (but hard!)

Some people are not playing the game yet because of DOF not fully implemented yet but I am totally happy with the way it is now. I have exciters and bass puck and the vibrational feedback (table sounds) is top notch!!!
            My table shakes when the pizza box opens (the bass triggers the bass puck). Just fantastic!

Thank you again for a great table!

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

I am not the big Fan of Originals … but this wakes up my Attention, looks great, Scotty :good:

mcgraham89
              Participant
                @mcgraham89

Thanks for releasing this for VPX. Thoroughly enjoyed playing it this evening.

Peter222
                Participant
                  @swietlikowa

anyone else having micro stutter? my ball is not really rolling smoothly, even if set for “slow computers”, only table I have this. Nevertheless great theme and beautiful, fantastic looking! Thanks for this delicious slice of fun!!!

this looks strange, too, a matter of my BG resolution or size?

count

It’s the same with me, I’m sure there will be a fix on it soon.

After all – a brilliant table, excellent work, perfection in every detail as usual. Thanks!

Adolfo
                  Participant
                    @scorpion

Thanks Scotty, very good work, but I need a little help..I use only one screen in the big monitor and I have a little problem because the table give me error in script…how I can disconnect from internet scores site?

again thanks

Scorpion

:good:

elvinu
                    Participant
                      @elvinu

What a cool table.  Thanks so much for all the hard work!!!  Makes me want to play Diner to compare now.  And I actually want to eat some pizza now but it’s 3 in the morning and I know I shouldn’t

I’m a single screen desktop user and I’m wondering if anyone else has the following issue:

BTW, I think I have the latest vpx version since I downloaded it at around 2am Pacific time.

DMD and Backglass pup videos are working fine.  However, when the minigame starts, my flipper buttons do not move the ship up nor down.  The ship just stays in place and fires.  Who knows, I’d probably die sooner if I could move the ship.

Then, once the game is over, my DMD and backglass videos disappear so I just have the table.  I am able to play like this, however.

When I Alt-tab the dmd or backglass to bring them back, they’ll both reappear but I don’t have control on the playfield so it is essentially paused.  I then can click on the table to continue playing but my DMD and backglass will disappear.

I know single screen desktop users aren’t the focus here so I can avoid the minigame if I have to.

Thanks again.  Definitely going to have to get some pizza this weekend.

Rajo Joey
                      Participant
                        @joey2001

I’ve made five games and the table plays great. But I have problems with two things.

One is report earlier: The font overlap in the bonus counting.

The second:

I set  “Const osbactive = 1”, fill out the osb.vbs with my accountname and the api-key, move the vbs to the scripts-folder.

Also my highscore with a little bit over 7 million isn’t shown in the backglass. There is my last highscore with 5.8 million.

But none of them are shown online. Pinball has internet-connection. :scratch:

bha19
                        Participant
                          @bha19

Thanks for the wonderful table. I do have a PinUp question for tables. I am on a desktop with 2 monitors, one above the other. How do I move the backglass to the second monitor so it is not blocking part of the table? This happened on another table (Munsters) and that backglass would not move either.

kds70
                          Participant
                            @kds70

Also my highscore with a little bit over 7 million isn’t shown in the backglass. There is my last highscore with 5.8 million.

Me again, now about scoring. Well, i´m sure there is something wrong. My score here, shown in the screenshot from OSB Scoreboard, are shown as “thousands” there. In the game they appear as 4.650.800 million. This 4 million highscore is placed at rank #3 at my local highscores; my 2 million score is placed at rank #1.

maybe there is something strange in counting part of the script.

pizzatime

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Capp
                            Participant
                              @capp

Congrats on releasing PizzaTime Scotty,   another quality production that you have brought out,  well done to the team that made it happen.   thank you :-)

Friffy1
                              Participant
                                @friffy1

I’ve heard about this table for a while now.  SUPER-excited to go play it.  Started watching the video above but, nope!  Can’t get through it right now.  Got to the Tip Jar scene and now I’m just like “Must…  go… play it….”  So, guess I’ll be back later!  :-)

goodGRIEFF76
                                Participant
                                  @goodgrieff76

Wanted to take a second to thank you and everyone involved.  This is truly a work of art and I can’t imagine the amount of time and effort involved to pull something of this caliber off.  I don’t think many people understand what goes into an original like this, but they should.  Again, thank you to you and everyone involved…much respect and appreciation.  Keep on truckin!!!

Gramps
                                  Participant
                                    @gramps

You just made a 74 year old man happy :)  Thank you, Scotty Wic!

Friffy1
                                    Participant
                                      @friffy1

AMAZING.  ScottyWic, congratulations on yet another professional-quality design and implementation!  The gameplay, graphics, and audio are mind-blowing.  I can’t decide if your tables are talking me into or out of designing one myself.  I’ve got some plans, but then I play your tables and I’m like “There’s no way I have the talent to do something like that.”  If this is only v0.64, can’t imagine what v1.0 will look like!  :-)

RunningDizzl
                                      Participant
                                        @runningdizzl

Big Thank You from germany!

Somehow the first link isnt working for me – I only can get the table 64 (.vpx) from the second download.

But there is no PuP Pack folder.

Everybody stay save

Edit – All works fine now

lukpcn
                                        Participant
                                          @lukpcn

any1 can help me ?

1. in the minigame I can’t move the spaceship
                                          2. I have no dof working
                                          0Cool
                                          Participant
                                            @0cool

Great, excellent table! You can see the love put in this table. Thanks for making this hobby great, Scotty. Cheers!! :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 202 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?