Pizza Time

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Scottywic
    Participant
      @scottywic

TO all, I am monitoring all the feedback and issues on here and will be making updates to the items as needed.

• Most issues are “script error osb…” = turn off the orbital scoreboard at the top of the script
      • Minigame losing focus (cab) = download a fresh vpx file
      • Minigame losing focus / flippers not working (desktop) = uncomment out line 5872 that says WshShell.AppActivate “PuPShooter”
      • DMD dislikes (size and such) = this was never something I coded around. This was designed as a 2 screen table and there’s no need for that space. Feel free to do whatever you need there but it’s not part of the design really. I might add to it but this is designed (as are all my tables) as a 2 screen JJP style table.
      • DOF not working = there were errors in the dof config that was done for this. they are being fixed and updated today supposedly
      • OSB score format errors = your system is in EU using . instead of , in the score. I will adjust to make this uniform in future versions.
      • OSB scores not posting = double check your file against someone else who’s scores are posting i would guess there’s a format error in your osb.vbs
      • Bonus score formatting weird = most likely you have stretched the pup. It is meant to be 1920 x 1080. If you have your screen fitting a tall monitor or off the normal hd ratio then you will find text format issues that i don’t know if i can adjust for.
      • Micro stutters = if the slow computer mode doesn’t fix then i’ll add some future adjustments to this. most likely this happens as the ball circles the loop-de-loop.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Rajo Joey
      Participant
        @joey2001

The highscore-ranking is here also in the wrong sequence. Then I start the game (VPX) new, get another good score, and the ranking change to the correct one.

I try also a few games in VR; looks incredible.

I’ve got two good scores in VR with 21 and 18 million at the third ball. Then VPinballX_GL from 10.11.2020 crashed two times during gameplay.

———————–

And I see in the highscore ranking at the backglass is written “Guest Check”. So I’m not sending my scores? They aren’t there (see my other posting).

ilveropaolone
        Participant
          @paologiardina

please give the db2s link

fredo67
          Participant
            @fredo67

Punk rocks songs + Pizzas = perfect !

Thank you Scotty, one more time an excellent result.
            Merci from France ;)

Rajo Joey
            Participant
              @joey2001

please give the db2s link

You have to download the Pup-pack. It works with PinUp Popper.

fredo67
              Participant
                @fredo67
                • Bonus score formatting weird = most likely you have stretched the pup. It is meant to be 1920 x 1080. If you have your screen fitting a tall monitor or off the normal hd ratio then you will find text format issues that i don’t know if i can adjust for.

To fix this problem, change the decimal sign to point (.) instead of coma(,) in Windows. (For European users I think)
                I also installed the fonts in the PUP fonts folder (right click > install) and no problem anymore (I had the problem on the first play)

I enjoy it !!

Now, just waiting the end of the lockdown to be able to play it with my best friends and sharing again some beers ;)

grendelrt
                Participant
                  @grendelrt

What a cool table. Thanks so much for all the hard work!!! Makes me want to play Diner to compare now. And I actually want to eat some pizza now but it’s 3 in the morning and I know I shouldn’t

I’m a single screen desktop user and I’m wondering if anyone else has the following issue:

BTW, I think I have the latest vpx version since I downloaded it at around 2am Pacific time.

DMD and Backglass pup videos are working fine. However, when the minigame starts, my flipper buttons do not move the ship up nor down. The ship just stays in place and fires. Who knows, I’d probably die sooner if I could move the ship.

Then, once the game is over, my DMD and backglass videos disappear so I just have the table. I am able to play like this, however.

When I Alt-tab the dmd or backglass to bring them back, they’ll both reappear but I don’t have control on the playfield so it is essentially paused. I then can click on the table to continue playing but my DMD and backglass will disappear.

I know single screen desktop users aren’t the focus here so I can avoid the minigame if I have to.

Thanks again. Definitely going to have to get some pizza this weekend.

The mini game causes my playfield to lose focus (on 3 screen setup) and the flippers to not work. I have to alt tab quickly to bring the playfield back in focus in windows, then the flippers work. I have only kicked of the mini game twice, but happened both times. I see at the top of this page it says fresh vpx file to fix, but I just downloaded the vpx a few hours ago.

Peter222
                  Participant
                    @swietlikowa

To fix this problem, change the decimal sign to point (.) instead of coma(,) in Windows. (For European users I think)

I also installed the fonts in the PUP fonts folder (right click > install) and no problem anymore (I had the problem on the first play)

I enjoy it !!

Now, just waiting the end of the lockdown to be able to play it with my best friends and sharing again some beers ;)

That solved the problem, thanks!

Maiguelon
                    Participant
                      @maiguel0n

Thanks, thanks, thanks very much Scottywic

badave2222
                      Participant
                        @badave2222

Totally awesome!

trochjochel
                        Participant
                          @trochjochel

DOF and MX LED are now working. Now update your directoutputconfig file.

and Scotty the table is amazing. thank you that I was allowed to contribute a very small part / there will still be an update, in some cases your play of light is too good that you have to transfer a little to MX-LED

Danomyte
                          Participant
                            @danomyte

super job… thanks so much

elvinu
                            Participant
                              @elvinu

Minigame losing focus / flippers not working (desktop) = uncomment out line 5872 that says WshShell.AppActivate “PuPShooter”

Unfortunately, this didn’t work for me . . .

I uncommented line 5872 and didn’t touch line 5873 (so both were uncommented).  I tested and the ship still didn’t move up nor down.

I then commented out 5873 (thinking that only one can be uncommented).  I tested and same result: can’t move ship up nor down.

BTW, here’s my video options settings which do work for my other puppack tables.

Pizzatime video options

Frenchk
                              Participant
                                @frenchk

Thanks for another great Table !

For anyone having issues with the Mini-game… I had windows requesting if i wanted to run the file during the game….

Go to the following folder : pupvideos\pizzatime\minigame\

Open the pupshooter1.exe file

Unselect “ask everytime” and run it. Should then be fine inside the game.

BountyBob
                                Participant
                                  @bountybob

I enjoy it !!

Sorry but where do I change from , to . ?

senseless
                                  Participant
                                    @senseless

Wooohh!!! You nailed it Scott! I love your work and this original was one I wanted to play from day one when you shared the first ideas for this one.

Everything is very well balanced and the music selection is just great.

Having a blast here with OSB running fine out of the box (only needed to add the obs file like mentioned in the instructions).

Back to playing, thank you so much for getting this out to the public :).

nanuk
                                    Participant
                                      @nanuk

thx a lot i would say my third best pinball in my cab sorry nothing can beat your stranger things and harry potter :) still my top 3 all your table

darkslide40
                                      Participant
                                        @darkslide40

win 8.1

panneaux de config>tous les panneaux de config>langues>paramètres avancés>paramètres supplémentaires>

Nombre: Symbole décimales

xavuis
                                        Participant
                                          @xavuis

hello thank for you job

Adolar
                                          Participant
                                            @adolar

Amazing table. Like always

Thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 202 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?