Pizza Time

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Adolar
    Participant
      @adolar

If I change decimal sign to point (.) instead of coma(,) in Windows the scores are in correct distances, but sometime I get an error in

line 1881

puPlayer.LabelSet pBackglass,”BonusTotal”, 1*FormatScore(ScoreBonusAdd) ,1,””

Any Solution?

mraaron
      Participant
        @mraaron

Thanks Scotty and ATGames for the work put into this.. Watched the stream and can’t wait to play this table. I know it’s gonna rock though!! You are beyond cool Scotty, TY AGAIN for all you have done for this community!!

jgirkin
        Participant
          @jgirkin

Great job! I know I must be missing something, but the score on my lcd dmd is too large..tried changing the font size in the script and it doesn’t seem to do anything. Any ideas?

Is your windows display scale settings set at 100%

Yes, display scale 100%

ridlar
          Participant
            @ridlar

THANK YOU!

Installed this in the cab 3 hours ago & been playing it straight…but took a break to make sure you know how much the community appreciates your creativity & dedication!

Thanks again!!!

Pytzamarama
            Participant
              @pytzamarama

Hi,

I am trying to run  the vpx alone with no success

I followed your advise about the orb but now I get script errors for PuPlayer

Any help appreciated

thanx

the_greeze
              Participant
                @thegreeze

I see a few others cannot move the ship in the minigame, same for me. Is there a fix for this please?

darkslide40
                Participant
                  @darkslide40

for me, no need to change the comma to a point. just go to the “FRONT” file of the PUP PACK and install the files by doing “right click” and “install”.

after, text ‘ll be ok

makmak
                  Participant
                    @makmak
                    • Bonus score formatting weird = most likely you have stretched the pup. It is meant to be 1920 x 1080. If you have your screen fitting a tall monitor or off the normal hd ratio then you will find text format issues that i don’t know if i can adjust for.

1920×1080 is eaxctly my settings. anyone found a solution?

dexyman
                    Participant
                      @dexyman

man, I’m blown away at the talent you have, these original tables are so professional.  many thanks for you amazing contributions

Pin666
                      Participant
                        @pin666

Minigame losing focus / flippers not working (desktop) = uncomment out line 5872 that says WshShell.AppActivate “PuPShooter”

Unfortunately, this didn’t work for me . . .

I uncommented line 5872 and didn’t touch line 5873 (so both were uncommented). I tested and the ship still didn’t move up nor down.

I then commented out 5873 (thinking that only one can be uncommented). I tested and same result: can’t move ship up nor down.

BTW, here’s my video options settings which do work for my other puppack tables.

Pizzatime video options

Maybe try „force exclusive fullscreen mode“. I have some focus issues with pup packs when I am not in exclusive fullscreen mode on my setup.

Manflip
                        Participant
                          @manuflip

Thanks : it’s look so nice . But how can I play it on PinballX ???

darthbaldrick
                          Participant
                            @darthbaldrick

Thanks and looking forward to playing this one!  :yahoo:

Just getting into Virtual but still have a real table as well :)

the_greeze
                            Participant
                              @thegreeze

I see a few others cannot move the ship in the minigame, same for me. Is there a fix for this please?

Leaving line 5872 commented out and enabling Force Exclusive Fullscreen fixed this for me. :good:

Rajo Joey
                              Participant
                                @joey2001

The highscores are all in disorder. Nr. 1 is 7,3 million, Nr. 2 is 5,8 million.

I change my keyboard to EN American to wrote my account-name and the API-key.

I also copy my old working lines from Harry Potter in Pizzatime. The highscores were not sent. I see, that my HP-scores are also very old. So they are also not sent. I think, it’s also a EU-setting with the keyboard, because of _ or – and .

Attachments:
                                kenswift
                                Participant
                                  @kenswift

Scotty – you effin crushed it yet again! So happy to see your long time passion project come to fruition and the community loving it. It’s a pleasure to get to work with someone with such vision. Thanks for all you do for this hobby.

Harlan

NbayRx
                                  Participant
                                    @nbayrx

Can’t thank you enough for the joy your tables have brought my family. This table is awesome!!!!

GogglesPiasano
                                    Participant
                                      @gogglespiasano

WOW, Just WOW!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing! :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

elvinu
                                      Participant
                                        @elvinu

Maybe try „force exclusive fullscreen mode“. I have some focus issues with pup packs when I am not in exclusive fullscreen mode on my setup.

Unfortunately, this didn’t work for me.  When I start the game with this setting, the DMD and the Backglass go behind the playfield and I can’t get them to pop on top even by Alt-tabbing.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

elvinu
                                        Participant
                                          @elvinu

Leaving line 5872 commented out and enabling Force Exclusive Fullscreen fixed this for me.

Hi greeze.  You mentioned the above working for you.  Are you playing on a single screen?  The above didn’t work for me: I’m on a single screen desktop.

If you are, can you share some screenshots of your settings?  Also, does Harry Potter’s mini-game work for you as well?  I have issues with that mini-game on my single screen setup too.

TIA

jonathan1972
                                          Participant
                                            @jonathan1972

I must be missing something because i go to download and its only the vpx table

how do i get the pup pack?  Thank you in advance for any help

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 202 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?