Pizza Time

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    kds70
    Participant
      @kds70

Sometimes i seem to have a high score, but it does not register as such

It seems there is a problem with “orbital score board” today? there are no scores recorded this day and table hangs at starting (while trying to connect).

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Jack
      Participant
        @breikers

I am not using orbital so must be something else. I found the high score reset option in the script but now i have something weird. See picture. #5 score remains and can not get a new high score. Does anybody now how to completely reset to default?

kds70
        Participant
          @kds70

Delete your “Visual Pinball / User / VPReg.stg” file. So it´s set to zero; but other tables too. But you can copy this file before for trying out. Maybe it works then.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Jack
          Participant
            @breikers

This did the trick! Time for some new highscores! Thanks again

grlat2
            Participant
              @grlat2

Need help getting the game going..the playfield works perfectly however during play, the pup pack seems frozen.  It does not register a score at all and “welcome” stays on the dmd.  I also do not get sounds other than ball roll or any call outs.  Also, it stays on ball 0.  I have redownloaded twice and unsure how to.proceed.

ravjee
              Participant
                @ravjee

He’s back!! Stranger Things, Harry Potter and now Pizza Time. All masterpieces of sound, video and pinball. Thanks Scotty and everyone else involved on this project.

GogglesPiasano
                Participant
                  @gogglespiasano

Great Table! I finally made it into the mini game, but could only go up using my left magna save, no other buttons responded. Can I change the the button assignments for the mini game?

Thanks!

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

I’ve only had time to play this table 2-3 times. First time the mini game worked flawlessly, second time around, could not move at all. So, my initial thought is that there has to be a bug somewhere. Liked the table a lot, will be playing it more later this week. :good:

RusstyT
                    Participant
                      @russtyt

Cheers Mate,

Because of your generosity & tutorials for the enjoyment and encouragement of others I have been able to understand how to build a basic game and appreciate how much work goes into one of these master pieces. I dissected your Leprechaun & stranger Thing  tables and JP Salas’s Captain fantastic table to learn some scripting  12 weeks later I had a basic game that worked.

I just wanted to say thankyou for that and these mind blowing games you have put together

RusstyT

Draxonic
                      Participant
                        @draxonic

Can’t wait to try this!

jrockrat
                        Participant
                          @jrockrat

Wow!! I can’t even imagine the time that went into this! Nice work and fun to play! Thanks

Shamrock1980
                          Participant
                            @shamrock1980

thnx for making this great table guys (and Scott his wife)

fisch
                            Participant
                              @fisch

Today i finally managed to get the table to work!

Thank you for this great table!

Now i’m going to eat pizza!

tobiashansson
                              Participant
                                @tobiashansson

After minigame the table doesn’t works and BG been black. ?

this I my top 5 favorite table!

want to make this to work

legin
                                Participant
                                  @legin

Thanks for the awesome table Scotty Wic.  I am definitely addicted to it.  Just check out orbital scoreboard for Legin.

Good luck with AtGames.

gunkymonkey1980
                                  Participant
                                    @gunkymonkey1980

I have a 3 screen cabinet in forced exclusive Fullscreen mode, and whenever I load this table I get a black screen on my dmd and backglass monitors. The playfield comes up and I can actually play it minus the BG and dmd. When I close the table the BG and dmd monitor continue to have a black screen. When I go to task manager it says pinupdisplay is not responding. I have no trouble running Stranger Things, Harry Potter and other tables, and PUP packs. Does anyone have any advice what to do?

Drivehud
                                    Participant
                                      @drivehud

Table looks great. Runs well. Love the rules and the flow. I had some trouble w/ orbital as well, but I just disabled it (I have an account on there). Can’t wait to get my solenoids firing. A VP cabinet with no haptic feedback just feels empty.

Can’t believe how much code you guys put into this also… as someone who owns a software company, wow. Good work Scotty and team!

xphilou29
                                      Participant
                                        @xphilou29

The table is really amazing! thanks a lot for it.

I have issues with the saving of highscore (I do not use orbital scoring, I set it off in the script my pincab being not connected). After a high score, I enter my initials, I can play as many games thereafter, any new high score will request initial and so on.

But once I exit the table when I load it again then I have a script error message (link to highscore) then it crashes VPX. I have to restart my pincab then I can load the table (no more script error message) but all scores are reseted.

Second small issue is the text overlapping as reported by some others, see photo

Hope this will be solved in a next update!

E36M3ZF
                                        Participant
                                          @e36m3zf

I disabled the orbital score as instructed. But now whenever i load the table, the pup backglass doesn’t load and i only see a black screen in it’s place. Then, when i close the table i can see the pup exes being feezed and i have to force them to close.

rivaldo85
                                          Participant
                                            @rivaldo85

Can’t play.  Says error on line 12084

amy clue what this is

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 202 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?