Playboy (Bally 1978) Nude Mod + TONS of EXTRAS

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    HiRez00
    Participant
      @hirez00

@kds70

Thanks, will update script and do a upload update once we find / fix some other minor bugs.

Amother small bug that we have been unable to fix and STILL trying to figure out is sometimes the targets (not the drop targets) stop animating when hit. Score still registers and so does the DOF hit, but for some reason the target doesn’t animate – and then a few moments later it does again. This is a bug we have been trying to fix for a week and can’t figure it out. The worst and most notible offender is the target directly in front of the bumpers on the playfield – it seems 50-50 if it will animate or not.

If you can figure that one out – I will personally crown you a king. :-)

Please advise.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      kds70
      Participant
        @kds70

This is a bug we have been trying to fix for a week and can’t figure it out. The worst and most notible offender is the target directly in front of the bumpers on the playfield – it seems 50-50 if it will animate or not. If you can figure that one out – I will personally crown you a king.

Let´s see … after chrismas i will have a small look :bye:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

studlygoorite
        Participant
          @studlygoorite

Awesome stuff, best b2s and wheel (CE) ever, thanks for doing and sharing and the table is excellent also ;)

Mike Ferr
          Participant
            @billylee107

Thank you much. I especially like the collector’s edition backglass. Nice work.

7x4x1z
            Participant
              @cookieraid

It’s obvious you put a lot of time, and hard work into this. Phenomenal job!

Thank you for this masterpiece.

kds70
              Participant
                @kds70

@hirez00 :  found a solution.

but first i was playing around 2 hours and testing testing testing. finally i thought it´s a vpinmame timing or z-position ball problem while hitting.

but never ever. it happens in other and older playboy releases too (within those round targets).

now i´ve changed this roundtarget (sw17) to invisible and imported a animated primitive (animated, from firepower) and made this switchable in script when sw17 is hit.

i´ll send you this table for testing / modifing per personal message. bevor releasing i think 3rdaxxis must give is go for using his primitive.

greetings, Kai

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

kds70
                Participant
                  @kds70

Thanks for this nice table release and thanks @ all involved :rose:

As in other playboy releases too in your´s script the bumpers solendoids are wrong placed (wrong as seen in DOF Config site for 8 and 10 toy configuration):

So script must look in this section as shown here: (bumper 2 is the right one for example; must be solenoid 39):

‘Bumpers

Sub Bumper2_Hit : vpmTimer.PulseSwitch 39, 0, 0 : playsound SoundFX(“fx_bumper1”,DOFContactors): End Sub

Sub Bumper1_Hit : vpmTimer.PulseSwitch 38, 0, 0 : playsound SoundFX(“fx_bumper1”,DOFContactors): End Sub

Sub Bumper3_Hit : vpmTimer.PulseSwitch 40, 0, 0 : playsound SoundFX(“fx_bumper1”,DOFContactors): End Sub

Greetings, merry christmas … ;-)

Hi there again. Here is the switch matrix of playboy. So, as i told, the bumper solenoid calls a wrong placed in script:

playboy_switch_matrix

But one issue left on all playboy tables. Maybe @arngrim could have an answer:

DOF Bumper (w38) fires two times (couldn´t find anything in script which is causing this). I´m using 10 toy DOF setup. Maybe something in dof-config in playboy table?

Arngrim
                  Participant
                    @arngrim
                    DOF MinisterMember

Looking at the Bally tables from the system Bally MPU AS-2518-35:

Left bumper would be S10

Center S12

Right S11

We can correct the DOF Config with these solenoids instead of using the Switches, and then if the wrong bumper/flasher is fired, we can adjust the switch in the script.

Do you wanna try @kds70?

kds70
                    Participant
                      @kds70

Looking at the Bally tables from the system Bally MPU AS-2518-35:

Left bumper would be S10

Center S12

Right S11

We can correct the DOF Config with these solenoids instead of using the Switches, and then if the wrong bumper/flasher is fired, we can adjust the switch in the script.

Do you wanna try @kds70?

sure … give it to me … i like it :yahoo:

Renegade1
                      Participant
                        @renegade1

Thanks HiRez for all your time and work on this.. playboy one of my favorite 70’s pinballs

Arngrim
                        Participant
                          @arngrim
                          DOF MinisterMember

sorry @kds70, i sent you to wrong path, i’m not sure what are the bumper solenoids are and it is easier to stick on the switches of the manual, so i just reviewed the dof config, added the rgb undercab to solgameon, and checked the rest

do you still have problems with sw38 firing two times? from another vpx table i didn’t have the issue at least

Attachments:
                          kds70
                          Participant
                            @kds70

@arngrim : will test it and report later; so many thanks for your effort :rose:

kds70
                            Participant
                              @kds70

@arngrim: it doesn´t change anything. updated dof config and tested two different playboy (bally) table releases.

this w38 bumper comes two times (fast) as before. can´t get it what happens there – i´ve read the script up and down; first i thought it´s something with those solenoid callbacks; but it wasn´t. i am not using combos or something else with my 10 toy dof configuration. very strange.

Arngrim
                              Participant
                                @arngrim
                                DOF MinisterMember

try to remove W38 from your config to see if you still have a contactor firing, it could come from a solenoid

kds70
                                Participant
                                  @kds70

try to remove W38 from your config to see if you still have a contactor firing, it could come from a solenoid

thanks arngrim. will report later and test. but one i could say … since 3 years every solenoid works as it should; via dof test table and doflinx; there wasn´t a table before where this happened and a solenoid came two times, never; @ playboy table only. but, be sure, i will find it :yes:

zimbakin
                                  Participant
                                    @zimbakin

A new man cave favourite. The boys approve, thanks.

Never take advice from me,
                                    you'll end up drunk.

Rockme
                                    Participant
                                      @rockme

Wow, this is amazing!! Thanks for your incredible work! And that backglass is a masterpiece, you should receive an award or something for that!! :-)   I´m just wondering – is there a non-nude version of the b2s..? Cause I really wanna use it, even when there´s some prude people around.. :)   If there´s not a non nude version – would I be able to mod it, and create one myself? I have not made an B2S before, but there´s a software tool to use, right?

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?