Playboy (Bally 1978)VPX – nude mod

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    editoy
    Participant
      @editoy

http://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=86989

As required and to complete the “collection”, here the nude mod of Playboy (Bally 1978) VPX table

Original table from ICPjuggla, thanks for his permission to mod and hope he will like the job.
      Thanks to the higher resolution of playfield background i could make a better work for girl on the left.

NOTICE
      My work does NOT want to offend anyone, if you do not agree don’t download and dont’t use at home.
      Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Micronaut
      Participant
        @micronaut

I need help, please, :cry:

I can not load the table, I receive 2 error messages:

line 1, an object is required, “controller”
        line 242, a “controller” object is required “controller”
        What I can do?

editoy
        Participant
          @editoy

sorry, that table works great form me, but i only made a mod of ICPjuggla table.

anyway…

if you have an error with controller:

first – check if you have the right rom (playboyb.zip) in your vpinmame rom folder

If you have the rom file Check it to verify that is fully working, and if not download it again from forum

of course it is assumed that you have vpinmame properly installed and with an updated database

bye

Daryl
          Participant
            @allknowing2012

Any chance your dont have controller.vbs (ie the latest vpx scripts all in the scripts directory)?

Micronaut
            Participant
              @micronaut

sorry, that table works great form me, but i only made a mod of ICPjuggla table.

anyway…

if you have an error with controller:

first – check if you have the right rom (playboyb.zip) in your vpinmame rom folder

If you have the rom file Check it to verify that is fully working, and if not download it again from forum

of course it is assumed that you have vpinmame properly installed and with an updated database

bye

thanks for your answer, I had the wrong rom and also problems with B2Sserver, now it works, but there are no sounds of the rom, there are only mechanical sounds of the table

D-Inc.
              Participant
                @death69inc

(never mind was set on B2S had to change option to 1 as not running B2S shakes head )

having controller error myself …… only table I have this issue on replaced the pinmame rom and even upgraded to 10.6 beta still a no go.

Completely removed vpx and reinstalled and upgraded to 10.6

run as admin

redownloaded playboyb.zip

at a loss now off to see how many others tables broke doing this lol

RoninPT
                Participant
                  @roninpt

I get the same controller error unfortunately, have double checked I have the right rom.

Oldschool4
                  Participant
                    @oldschool4

Thanks for this editoy, i like Nude. :yes:

outhere
                      @outhere
                      MemberContributorvipModerator

I get the same controller error unfortunately, have double checked I have the right rom.

Maybe up-Dating will help
                      https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

giobbi
                      Participant
                        @giobbi

One more great MOD!
                        However, on this table I experienced some refresh problem. The girls on the table are dressed when you start the game; the right one with green bikini, and the left one with some strange, wrong artifacts, half dressed and half naked.

Looking inside the table images, it seems only the PF-Off-h image has naked girls. The other ones are with dressed girls, so it seems the table lacks of the proper images.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?