Playboy (Stern 2002) HD Video Backglass – Special Edition

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HiRez00
    Participant
      @hirez00

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=217694

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAY ‘THANKS’ THE FIRST POST IN THE SUPPORT TOPIC BY CLICKING ON THE ‘THANKS’ BUTTON. THIS IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!

WARNING: THIS DOWNLOAD INCLUDES PLAYBOY STYLE NUDITY – DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY NUDITY!

– – – – – – – – – – –

The original tables backglass was a single fluorescent light that just illuminated the backglass translite. What I wanted to do with this VIDEO backglass was not possible with a b2s file without either a huge file size or the risk of slowing down the tables gameplay.

I opted to make a 1920×1080 HD VIDEO special version that continuously loops, instead – with way more interesting graphics and video.

This special VIDEO backglass was made specifically for the Playboy (Stern 2002) VPX table. This features all 12 girls in the “month order” as they appear on the center playfield.

If you are a cab user with a 16×9 monitor for your backglass – this will be a real treat, or very distracting!

HOW TO USE VIA PINBALLX :

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

1.) Make sure you name / rename the VPX table a completely different name than any other version of the table you may have. So instead of naming the table Playboy (Stern 2002).vpx – name the table P1ayboy (Stern 2002).vpx – Note the spelling using a 1 (one) instead of an L … or name it “PBV.vpx”. This will prevent VPX from trying to “match” the b2s file to the table when it loads. You should NOT rename any b2s to that file name. It should load without any backglass present because there is no backglass named that special name.

2.) Load PinballX’s game manager and select “Add New” table. Use the manager to add the P1ayboy (Stern 2002).vpx table as the table name. You can set the Description to whatever you want Like “Playboy (Stern 2002) Special Edition” … Using the pulldown menu, and select Backglass – and load the backglass .MP4 file. Load the other stuff if you want at this time, i.e.: Wheel, DMD, etc.

3.) IMPORTANT: Directly under the Table name and Description for this table in PinballX, there is a row of check boxes. Make sure “Hide Backglass” is UNCHECKED. This will keep the backglass video running when load the table through PinballX and keep it on the screen looping while you are playing the table.

4.) Load PinballX, scroll through to this particular table, and go ahead and load it … and go PLAY pinball!

That’s it!

Similar styled front ends can use “basically” the same process.

– – – – – – – – –

This project took considerable time … so “thanks” or comments in the support topic would be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE NOTE: These image, videos, tables and backglass files are created for fun and for the dedicated VPX pinball users on this and other forum. I DID NOT create this for you to download as SELL, MAKE MONEY OR PROFIT ON!

DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking / getting permission first.

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

7 users thanked author for this post.
      TXT11
      Participant
        @txt11

Ladies – Nice. :bye: :yahoo: B-) :yes:

Totche
        Participant
          @totche

@hirez00 Thanks, I’m unable to download a correct file.

Kellogs
          Participant
            @kellogs

mee too, I only download this:

AFVABZ6D#nnmvgMZrVyFEzuclORuDCvz7gUMX1qL8i6y3R-eOW7w

Totche
            Participant
              @totche

@hirez00 : Thanks for the link ;)

HiRez00
              Participant
                @hirez00

Something wonky happened with the download link – so if you like / thank this page and send me a PM, I can provide the DL link.

Thanks.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                teddyz
                Participant
                  @teddyz

I’m unable to download a correct file as well. Please pm. Thanks again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?