Playboy (Stern 2002)

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    elvinu
    Participant
      @elvinu

Desktop Users / Sing Screen Users can do this: 1.) Go to Configure Keys, Nudge, DOF vpx 2.) Lower Right Corner is aCheckbox to disable b2s – check that.

Thanks HiRez00.  That did the trick!

After checking that box, the DMD was the perfect size within that box and the text was purple without me having to adjust any colors.

Unfortunately, that setting is universal for all my tables and it messed up things on my other tables: like Wizard of Oz, which came up with a controller error.

Thus I looked at the Playboy script and found the following ‘b2s’ section:

If B2SOn = True then
      dmdhide=0
      DMD.Visible=False
      DMD1.Visible=False
      End If

I changed some values and it seems to work.  I still have to test it more though.

I’m not a coder so I’m not sure if this is going to break something.  If you think it will, please chime in.  I edited the values in Red.

If B2SOn = True then
      dmdhide=1
      DMD.Visible=True
      DMD1.Visible=True
      End If

Thanks again!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      rascal
      Participant
        @rascal
        MemberContributor

Only big issue is the game lost track of the number of balls during Centerfold Multiball twice. I drained one with 2 in the lock and the game ball searched. Here’s the moment in the stream it happened: https://youtu.be/QlCGSvlsODs?t=1993

Does anybody know how to fix this ball count issue during multiball? Do I have to increase the  BsTrough from 4 balls to 5? Right now it is set the same as it was in the VP8 and VP9 versions. Did those have the ball count issue too?

Arngrim
        Participant
          @arngrim
          DOF MinisterMember

Hello,

Thank you for the great and unexpected release, plays and looks great :)

Me and Thalamus adjusted the code fpr dof and ssf, here is the updated script

https://www.github.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts/tree/master/Playboy%20(Stern%202002)%20v1.0.vbs

If you can do an update with it, it would be great :)

2 users thanked author for this post.
          rascal
          Participant
            @rascal
            MemberContributor

Hello,

Thank you for the great and unexpected release, plays and looks great :)

Me and Thalamus adjusted the code fpr dof and ssf, here is the updated script

https://www.github.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts/tree/master/Playboy%20(Stern%202002)%20v1.0.vbs

If you can do an update with it, it would be great :)

Update will be coming soon, thanks. :good:

TUTE_PRIMUS
            Participant
              @tute-primus

Here I share my gameplay. Thanks for this new table.

https://youtu.be/Irv6uzWALS8

mpt3k
              Participant
                @spuds

Thank you so much for addressing those issues! I’ll give it a try and see if I can get that Centerfold Jackpot again!

– mpt3k

zimbakin
                Participant
                  @zimbakin

Haven’t played it yet, however I’m a fan already. Looks nice.
                  —- True enabled :):)… now I really like this table :)

Never take advice from me,
                  you'll end up drunk.

Galahad
                  Participant
                    @galahad

Thank you for this wonderful Playboy table. Although I’ve changed the layout of the table & background to meet my needs as a desktop player. The table plays like a dream.

This is your table in action (desktop gameplay)…

Greetz,
                    Galahad.

HiRez00
                    Participant
                      @hirez00

Looks great – I’ve actually never played the desktop mode because I am a cab user – Rascal is the desktop guy.

Never seen the pictures in the Peek-A-Boo either because the angle in a cab is too severe to see it work.

Thanks for the video.

Galahad
                      Participant
                        @galahad

Thank you! Have real admiration for all you CAB users. All the amount of effort, time and money you put in this hobby is insane. :good:
                        It’s real amazing how you talented people can make such recreations from real tables, unbelievable.

Keep up this wonderful work and wonder what the future will have in store of us all.

Greetz,
                        Galahad.

Drummer72
                        Participant
                          @drummer72

This looks and plays fantastic! getting all of those elements figured out..crazy good job.

Gramps
                          Participant
                            @gramps

When loading the game, a box pops up “Playboy Game Settings” which offers some selections. The whole loading process freezes at that point.  Can’t remember how I get past that.  Thank you.

benben45
                            Participant
                              @benben45

Very nice table, congratulations!

Any idea to implement any button option to hide quickly nudity on the puppack? (like the magnasave option)

This could be really nice! :whistle:

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by benben45.
                            Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?