This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Malinas 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
     Malinas 
    Participant

Hello im using this awesome new feature and have some questions i hope anyone can answer.

1. Now that im done importing every table (350 tables), medias and all. The whole system just lags, and crashes after a short while. IS IT because of to much media and tables? I use TOPPERS (5-10MB) BACKGLASSES (5-30MB) and PLAYFIELDS (3-43MB)
    is there anything i can do about that? And when i do CTRL ALT DELETE, ALL pup windows “dont answer”.

When i load a table in VPX (not thrugh PinUp Player) with PUP SCREENS loaded, VPX lags terrible. When i close PUP SCREENS , VPX play the table like normal again.

I have to CTRL ALT DELETE a lot ;/ sometimes KILLPUP.BAT don´t work (for the pup-windows to close)

<b>*EDIT – I just tried HE – MAN MASTERS OF UNIVERSE, and the pup pack worked FLAWLESS without the table lagging at all, the table + pup pack worked for like 2 mins, then they suddenly *crashed*. Without doing nothing, just played the game ;/ </b>

I use:
    VLC 2.2.8 (32bit)
    Visual Pinball X
    BS2 Server 1.3.0.3
    DMDExt 1.7.2

2. What video drivers should i use in Player display setup? I have NVIDIA GFORCE GTX1060 6GIG card
    voDefault
    voDirect3D
    voOpenGL
    voWinGDI

3. When i try to test PUPplayer with PinUpPlayerTest.exe (program says, i have to raise privilege) so i can´t test it. Where to do that?

<span style=”font-size: 36pt;”>Big</span> thanks to the authors of this wonderful player i LOVE it! <3

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Malinas.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account