Popper backglass issue

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    outhere
      @outhere
      MemberContributorvipModerator

After I back out of the FX3 game and back to windows…
      One of the icons down by the clock, if I double click it…
      It opens a little window And when I tried to close it and it gives me that error

pinup error

osc65
      Participant
        @osc65

I noticed I am having this issue when I use the older tables like The Amazing Spiderman (1980) or any table that uses a b2s.exe file…..the backglass stays even when exiting table and browsing other tables in my vp9 emulator.

The popper solution mentioned above works.

As an alternative, you can also add this to the end of the script for individual tables.

Sub Table_exit()
        Controller.Pause = False
        Controller.Stop
        End Sub

The “Table” in the first line is the name of the table shown when you click the Options button in the VP9 edit window.
        For most tables this will be “Table” or “Table1”, but some (like Baywatch) have a different name.
        The first line would be:
        Sub Baywatch_exit()

mon72
        Participant
          @mon72

Hi Nailbusters and Outhere

why is puppack not closing “PinUpDisplay” this is what is keeping my Backglass active… as soon as I end it in the task manager  it disapears. But when I start a new Fx3 game popper is not picking up the new Backglass.

br

mon72

NailBuster
            @nailbuster
            ModeratorMember

good news bad news.  i tested aliens on my cab and it closes out just fine.  BUT i haven’t updated doflinx in a long while, so updated to latest version and same issue happens like you’re seeing.  rolled back to old doflinx and closes out fine again (filedate was may 2/2019)

so it should work, but doesn’t with latest doflinx.   will have to ask doflinx dev about it.  note that the starting and closing of the pupdisplays is NOT up to popper or pinup, its up to the pup clients that connect/disconnect properly.

outhere
              @outhere
              MemberContributorvipModerator

This is the Version of the Pupupack I use–> ALIENS_FX3_PuPPack_Under.zip
              I did some testing
              This version of the puppack don’t seem to need doflinx Because it work the same whether that’s in the background or not

In pinballx the FX3 puppack closes out clean…
              In pinup popper the FX3 back glass will not close out…
              Here are my settings maybe I’m missing something…

rem remove rem to setup your DMDEXT press "open examples for more info"
              cd "E:\Visual Pinball\VPinMAME"

start /min "" "dmdext.exe" mirror --source=pinballfx3 -q -d pin2dmd --pinup PINUP\[GAMENAME]

START "" "[STARTDIR]Launch\VPXSTARTER.exe" 5 1 9 "PinballFX3Launcher"

START "" "[DIREMU]\PinballFX3Launcher.exe" -table_[GAMENAME]

"[STARTDIR]LAUNCH\PUPCLOSER.EXE" WINTIT "Pinball FX3" 4 1

rem Remove "rem" on the next line to close DMDExt after exiting a table.
              taskkill /f /im "dmdext.exe"

Pinup - Pinballx FX3

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?