Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Rajo Joey
    Participant
    @joey2001

I also hope, that David implement such a function in popper. It only need a new field for pov. Then search online for users, who release different povs and while copying in the tablefolder rename them. I think, it’s a simple thing for David Paiva. :whistle:

And the povs doesn’t take much place on the server.

I can upload all my povs there (more than 1.200).

And with a simple script, everyone can export pov-files from all tables in minutes.

@David
    Paiva

What do you think? :bye:

JediWizard
    Participant
    @jediwizard

Thanks for sharing your POV’s ;)

Health is Wealth:Knowledge is Power

chucky87
    Participant
    @chucky87

I also hope, that David implement such a function in popper. It only need a new field for pov. Then search online for users, who release different povs and while copying in the tablefolder rename them. I think, it’s a simple thing for David Paiva. :whistle:

And the povs doesn’t take much place on the server.

I can upload all my povs there (more than 1.200).

And with a simple script, everyone can export pov-files from all tables in minutes.

@David
    Paiva

What do you think? :bye:

hello it could be interesting to see with the person who takes care of popper. we already have a partnership with pinbalx to integrate the pov into its game manager

goofything
    Participant
    @goofything

Thanks so much for this Chucky. Really appreciated.

And, a thanks to Rajo as well as I’m using many of his POVs!!

These are very helpful.

superproxy
    Participant
    @superproxy

These are amazing guys!! My go-to for POVs from now on. Keep up the great work!

chucky87
    Participant
    @chucky87

update ;-)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    frankyl1999
    Participant
    @frankyl1999

Super facile à installer mais je ne connais pas toutes les fonctionnalités du POV.

Quelqu’un pour m’expliquer ?

Merci pour ce super travail

Frank

Cordsl
    Participant
    @cordsl

Thanks for the POV settings. I am also a fan of as less as possible narrowing the tables.  Your settings are a great starting point for all my tables. I  only adjusted the x-scale and x-offset  so you don’t see the whole apron on most tables. A lot off tables have a “shoot again” light between the flippers, when it is oval shaped i try to make it as round as possible so i come closer to the real dimensions imo.

chucky87
    Participant
    @chucky87

Merci pour les paramètres POV. Je suis également fan de réduire le moins possible les tables. Vos paramètres sont un excellent point de départ pour toutes mes tables. J’ai seulement ajusté l’échelle x et le décalage x pour que vous ne voyiez pas tout le tablier sur la plupart des tables. Beaucoup de tables ont une lumière «shoot again» entre les palmes, quand elle est de forme ovale, j’essaye de la rendre aussi ronde que possible pour me rapprocher des dimensions réelles imo.

The concern is that we are working on 16/9 screens to be able to have an even better perspective our screens should be in 21/9 to keep the ratio of a real pinball machine and therefore have the rounds well without losing a part of the pinball machine. Much supersedes the rules and instructions of the table which allows to adjust the ratio and therefore to have the round …. Very round.

sparkz
    Participant
    @sparkz

Thanks so much , these povs have improved upon pretty much all povs i had setup

keep up the great work !!

Dutchman
    Participant
    @dutchguy

Thank you for the POV files, tables now look much better! First time I have heard about these files! Very nice! :good:

dielated
    Participant
    @dielated

Slightly off opic but; where can I find the version of Terminator 2 in the second picture here?

chucky87
    Participant
    @chucky87

The terminator 2 pov is in the pack

dielated
    Participant
    @dielated

Sorry I mean like what version of the actual table is that? I have the nfozzy table version hosted on this site but that one looks a little different..

chucky87
    Participant
    @chucky87

Sorry I mean like what version of the actual table is that? I have the nfozzy table version hosted on this site but that one looks a little different..

it’s the g5k you’re going to have trouble finding it so here’s a link

https://mega.nz/file/bxVlwSrD#YAEQPr5kb7Mnf3wbqtw3F19OWRlvBamZ0qCIFk8KNcg

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW