Problem with CREDITING some games..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

Hello! I got like 400 tables now and ALL tables work now except for … Champions Leauge 18 and 80% of all my EM tables, cant be “credited” therefore i cant start the tables.

Anyone that has an idéa how i can get the credit function to work on these tables? Would really appreciate some help! ;)

Have tried to erased in the reg editor, + removed Nvram but , still the same problem.

I use
      VPX 10.6 (rev3592)

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

EM tables doesn’t use nvram in and Champions League 18 is an Original – no nvram there either. Not in the pinmame way so you are not seeking in the right place. What happens if you attach a keyboard and press the 5 button ? Do the tables credit ?

Malinas
        Participant
          @malinas

Oh ok! Someone told me to delete the  cftbl_l4 ram.. but it is to Creature of the black…   i noticed later on ;)

Ok , then i search in the wrong place!

YEs, have tried with the number 5 aswell  from the keyboard,  and it credits all other tables then just the Champions League + the EM´s so it´s very strange. Thanks for helping out! Hoping to get the Football table ready by tomorrow since i got some fotball freaks on visit!

Have a nice weekend also Thalamus!

Thalamus
            @thalamus

What EM’s ? All ?

Teahaus
            Participant
              @teahaus

Are you sure you have your key’s/buttons set-up properly?  Seems strange that just EM’s are not working though………that’s a new one for me!!  Good luck, hope you figure it out.  Maybe the keyboard?

Malinas
              Participant
                @malinas

No it is just like 80% of the EM´s, the rest of the EM´s work perfectly with the credit. So i know it is not wrong with the sending 5 for credit itself.

Yes, @Teahaus they are correct set-up as they work in the majority of the tables. Yeah, i find it very strange as well!  Thanks for reaching out though!

Thalamus
                  @thalamus

Give me one exact table name except for champions league.

Tom
                  Participant
                    @armyaviation
                    MemberContributor

Try and place one of those tables on your desktop and start it up.  I may be WAY off but I had an issue with a chunk of tables and I think it had something to do with b2s and how it was running.  Either in EXE mode or the other, sorry not home so can’t quote.  That fixed my chunk of tables not working

Tom
                    Participant
                      @armyaviation
                      MemberContributor

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=40247&hl=

Here it’s is.  Third page, I think same as your problem.  Excuse my ignorance on the first couple pages, I had a rough time transitioning to vpx.  Let me know if this did it

last post on page 3 explains it

Tom
                      Participant
                        @armyaviation
                        MemberContributor

Any update

Malinas
                        Participant
                          @malinas

@Thalamus – Blue Note (Gottlieb 1979)

@Tom  Thanks for reaching out! Oh ok, so this can be something with the b2sTableSettings xml . Have read it all, and actually found out if i turn B2s OFF in VPX, ALL the table works!!!! ;) But , yeah ofc it would be fun to watch the B2s as well, but now i can play all tables! THANKS <3 Even the Champion Leauge 18 is playable now ;)

Thalamus
                            @thalamus

@Malinas : Open B2STableSettings.xml

Find this :

<B2STableSettings>
                            <ArePluginsOn>1</ArePluginsOn>
                            <DefaultStartMode>2</DefaultStartMode>

– Change Defaultmode to 2 like above.

I believe that is correct, been a while – if it doesn’t work, make it a 1. Only focus on one table – in this case Blue Note. Just edit the entry in B2STableSettings.xml and restart. Or, have it start with the backglass ( not being able add keys ?? ) – cntrl+s in the backglass and change mode. Try start as exe – press save – restart. If that works. Then find Bluenote_1979 in the file. See what is different for the table to the ones that doesn’t work and do a search/replace for all the backglasses.

outhere
                              @outhere
                              MemberContributorvipModerator

After moving my current XML
                              What creates the XML file I’ve been trying different things and have not been able to create it

Almost sounds like your back glass is stealing the focus, What happens if you click on the Playfield – Doesn’t let you put in credits then?

1 user thanked author for this post.
                              Thalamus
                                @thalamus

If you remove it – doesn’t it get created the first time you go into the backglass and press cntl+s and you actually do save ?

outhere
                                  @outhere
                                  MemberContributorvipModerator

Yes if you do that click on save settings it creates the XML, that is one idea I did not try –

thanks

axmiha
                                  Participant
                                    @axmiha

I’m sorry, I don’t know where to ask about this and can’t find anything anywhere. Some tables, like OXO, the credits only go up. When I start a game, they won’t go down. If I have 5 credits, pressing 1 to start, the credit stays at 5. I’m actually at  25 now. Any help? I don’t even know how to search for this one.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?