Pulp Fiction

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    john22
    Participant
      @john22

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=181884

Table Pulp Fiction

Sur base Paragon et Kiss.

Mise a niveau des sons de la table et des textures.

beaucoup de  mérite revient aux  précédents auteurs (vous trouverez leurs noms dans le script).

Je vous remercie.

Je vous remercie.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

@john22 Needs screenshot before it can be approved

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

iDigStuff
        Participant
          @dkane626

Peter222
          Participant
            @swietlikowa

By the way… there’s a progression in the care of placing music in a subfolder. That way there’s no mess in the Music folder. But why “John”? In a couple of days, I’m gonna figure out what table it comes from. Couldn’t it just be called “Pulp Fiction, like the table name? Somebody will say I’m picking up but putting mp3s in one bag is a really bad habit in VPX. But putting it in a subfolder with a different name than the table… hmmm…

john22
            Participant
              @john22

Bonsoir, je suis désolé de vous avoir offensé,je pensé que les tables diffusé était libre de droit.je commence simplement a refaire des tables en m’amusant ,et je trouvais que les partagées étais une bonne idée ,maintenant je peut mettre cette table a votre nom si vous le désiré ,ou la retiré du site.merci de me donné votre réponse.je ne fais pas cela dans un but lucratif , mais c’est un passe temps .Cordialement

john22
              Participant
                @john22

Bonsoir, je suis désolé de vous avoir offensé, je pensais que les tables diffusées était libre de droit.je commence simplement un refaire des tables en m’amusant, et je trouvais que les partagées étais une bonne idée, maintenant je peux mettre cette table a votre nom si vous le désirez, ou la retiré du site.merci de me donné votre réponse.je ne fais pas cela dans un but lucratif, mais c’est un passe temps .Cordialement

The Loafer
                Participant
                  @theloafer

The playfield art IS nice but for sure protocol was not followed.

In saying that for those no inclined to know french or not inclined to checking out google translate, the gist of John’s french message says:  I apologize for the offense, I thought tables released were free of copyrights (ergo free to mod).  I started simply to mod existing tables in a bid to have some fun and thought sharing would be a good idea. Now I can put this table to your name if you desire or remove it from this site.  Thank you for responding, I am not doing this for lucrative reasons but as a pastime.  Cordially.

John22:  je te recommande d’envoyer un PM à l’auteur de la table que tu as modifié et lui demander la permission.  Ensuite, c’est très important de donner crédit aux auteurs originaux dans ta description de table sur le download en dessous “file author”.  C’est une question de respect.  Je vois beaucoup de potential dans ton playfield art, donc en espérant que tu produis d’autres pin dans le futur!

In English: John22: I recommend you send a PM to the author of the table you modified et request permission to mod.  Next, it’s very important to give credit to the original authors in the description section in the table download under “file author”.  It’s a question of respect.  I see much potential in the playfield art design, therefore hope that you produce more such pins in the future

I suck at translating lol

Tom
                  Participant
                    @armyaviation
                    MemberContributor

Mods of mods of mods of mods.

robertms
                    Participant
                      @mophead

Copy of a copy..

multiplicity_gif2

JR
                      Participant
                        @jfr1

Just what is real!?…

pinballspotting - anatomy of a murder 08

remy
                        Participant
                          @remy

Merci pour cette table. le theme est sympa.

Est ce possible de supprimer les sons de la table pour pouvoir juste laisser les musiques ? B-) :good: :good:

makmak
                          Participant
                            @makmak

Did you notice? Everyone here writes in english…do you expect everyone is translating your french texts? Its a matter of respect to do this for the others, and if you dont know english or dont want to try: there are lots of tools to translate, “google” for example.

xphilou29
                            Participant
                              @xphilou29

Thank you for the mod John22, very much appreciate!

Tom
                              Participant
                                @armyaviation
                                MemberContributor

At least take and move some things around.  When I say mods of mods of mods, I mean the same table over and over.  What idigstuff @dkane626 is doing is taking the original table and adding extra flash to it. All these other mods are taking the same table and just making it look different over and over.  I appreciate the effort but I’ve seen more crap come out over the past 6 months than I have ever seen.  Mostly on the “other” site too.

7x4x1z
                                Participant
                                  @cookieraid

Great table. Love the theme. One issue: There is a graphic issue with the backdrop on the left bottom side.

stevegooner123
                                  Participant
                                    @stevegooner123

Thanks for this great Kiss mod ( To all table authors), Here is a Backdrop for Desktop users I made up.

Attachments:
                                    1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    Numiah
                                    Participant
                                      @numiah

Besides the small discussion above, I like your artwork.
                                      Thanks!

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      tvguy
                                      Participant
                                        @tvguy

**EDIT: nevermind, I figured it out using google translate on the install notes, press F1 and disable sounds***

The table is playing kiss music and pulp fiction music at the same time. How do I disable the Kiss music??

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?