This topic contains 27 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  jamal1234 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
     Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I run this one http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3860-new-b2s-alert-punk-gottlieb-1982-directb2s-b2s-db2s-wheel/

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Scotty VH 
    ModeratorMember

I took another look at this today, and I can see there is still a lot of work. The posts are misplaced everywhere, and there’s still a lot of refinement of the shapes of the plastics, etc.

And, I hate to break it to anyone that was playing the WIP and starting to think that they are good at pinball…

The center post between the flippers, and the outlane posts are not supposed to be there at all!  I just put them there for testing.  I’ll update the post to WIP 12, that doesn’t have these posts.  And, there’s some other changes.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     dieman 
    Participant

Very nice table, I have no flipper sound. Please help

Karlor 
    Participant

I took another look at this today, and I can see there is still a lot of work. The posts are misplaced everywhere, and there’s still a lot of refinement of the shapes of the plastics, etc.

And, I hate to break it to anyone that was playing the WIP and starting to think that they are good at pinball…

The center post between the flippers, and the outlane posts are not supposed to be there at all! I just put them there for testing. I’ll update the post to WIP 12, that doesn’t have these posts. And, there’s some other changes.

Wait…  so pegging a table and moving the flippers closer together doesn’t make you good at pinball?.. oye.. i’m gunna have to rethink that “going pro” idea..

Thanks to everyone who helped with the table and the hard work.

Blacksad 
    Participant

I run this one http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3860-new-b2s-alert-punk-gottlieb-1982-directb2s-b2s-db2s-wheel/

@pinfan45 @thalamus the B2S version 1.0.0 was buggy (don’t know exactly why… maybe an export error in B2S Designer, althought the version 1.0.1 load with no problems :

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3860-new-b2s-alert-punk-gottlieb-1982-directb2s-b2s-db2s-wheel/

:bye:

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

@blacksad : Yes, I noticed that. I remember I downloaded it at release at first, before the table, it was after all you who made it :) Then, I got into trouble and found that it had been updated so all is well now. Thank you ! :good:

roccodimarco 
    Participant

Hey Scotty what font are you using for the spray paint plastics?

jamal1234 
    Participant

Thanks Scotty VH and everyone else concerned!  Despite the odd game-play glitch I am loving this table!  Although I wasn’t alive in the 80’s this table from what I can tell really catches that 80’s vibe.

download

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account