Punk (Gottlieb 1982)

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    dieman
    Participant
      @dieman

Very nice table, I have no flipper sound. Please help

Karlor
      Participant
        @karlor

I took another look at this today, and I can see there is still a lot of work. The posts are misplaced everywhere, and there’s still a lot of refinement of the shapes of the plastics, etc.

And, I hate to break it to anyone that was playing the WIP and starting to think that they are good at pinball…

The center post between the flippers, and the outlane posts are not supposed to be there at all! I just put them there for testing. I’ll update the post to WIP 12, that doesn’t have these posts. And, there’s some other changes.

Wait…  so pegging a table and moving the flippers closer together doesn’t make you good at pinball?.. oye.. i’m gunna have to rethink that “going pro” idea..

Thanks to everyone who helped with the table and the hard work.

Blacksad
        Participant
          @blacksad

I run this one http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3860-new-b2s-alert-punk-gottlieb-1982-directb2s-b2s-db2s-wheel/

@Pinfan45
          @Thalamus the B2S version 1.0.0 was buggy (don’t know exactly why… maybe an export error in B2S Designer, althought the version 1.0.1 load with no problems :

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3860-new-b2s-alert-punk-gottlieb-1982-directb2s-b2s-db2s-wheel/

:bye:

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

@blacksad : Yes, I noticed that. I remember I downloaded it at release at first, before the table, it was after all you who made it :) Then, I got into trouble and found that it had been updated so all is well now. Thank you ! :good:

roccodimarco
            Participant
              @roccodimarco

Hey Scotty what font are you using for the spray paint plastics?

energumeno
              Participant
                @energumeno

thanks  for the work

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?