Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

Hello! Super new and I have started only setting up tables that have PuP packs because I want the full pinball arcade experience. I have it working properly for several tables but one thing I am having a hard time understand is…

NO DIRECTB2S BACKGLASS RUNNING:
    You MUST NOT have a directb2s running at all, or it will obscure the PuP Backglass!!!

Simply make sure you have a copy of your favorite Pirates of the Caribbean table (intended only for use with this PuP-Pack), and make sure it is named VERY differently to your directb2s file, so when you launch that copy of your table it won’t launch the directb2s!

What does this mean? When I do not have the .directB2S files I get an error upon launch. When I do have it, the backglass isn’t displaying on my second monitor and the PuP pack doesn’t appear to be working.

I would also appreciate any other knowledge to make a great setup aside from “read the basics” since I have done that several times and watched TerryRed’s videos over and over to ensure everything is setup properly.

Thank you. :mail:

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

<!–more–>

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=puppack_troubleshoot

Try following that link for pup pack problems.

mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

Thank you Terry, but I read all that earlier and unless I missed something, I still don’t fully understand how to fix the problem I am having. I understand that the pup pack won’t display properly if it is one that doesn’t work with a backglass, but how do I get around VP trying to find a .directB2S when I am not to have one for the pup pack?

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

You open a table – press cntr+s – go to the options on the bottom and untick the options that warns.

mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

Thank you, I wasn’t aware that the check box which I already had checked was to take care of the b2s errors. I was confused since this was already done and in the install instruction for pup packs it said to not have any b2s

Thalamus
    @thalamus

Some of the tables are not supposed to have backglass – correct. Clue pr. example. Now, with that setting unticked you don’t get a error if the backglass is missing.

BugsBunny
    Participant
    @bugsbunny666

Heyhey, when i press ctrl+s then my table will be saved. I don’t have these options??? Can you help me please with an detailed instruction..

Thanks a lot

Thalamus
    @thalamus

Yes. Make sure that the backglass is selected/active. ;)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW