PUP player in VPX VR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    drhotwing1
    Participant
      @drhotwing1

Has anyone been able to successfully get PUP player to work in VR mode?

Under preferences there is a ‘capture PUP player’ to enable. I have that checked but i’m still not seeing PUP media in VR.

I have this working perfectly in desktop mode but in VR it won’t show. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Jeff

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Yes, most pup-packs seem to work with the newest VPVR….but not all. All I did was enable that “Capture PuP Player” option. They ran a little slow…but worked “ok”.

drhotwing1
        Participant
          @drhotwing1

Have you had to use a flasher on the table or anything for them to work? I have the latest VPVR and have the ‘capture PUP Player’ enabled but WoZ doesn’t seem to work. I do have the DirectB2S screen (static) but nothing else.

I have an i9 CPU and 2080Ti GPU with 64GB of ram. So far everything runs very smooth :)

Have you tried WoZ specifically yet?

Maybe I’ll try a different table with PUP pack to see how I fare. Which table do you have that you can confirm works in VR?

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

Have you had to use a flasher on the table or anything for them to work? I have the latest VPVR and have the ‘capture PUP Player’ enabled but WoZ doesn’t seem to work. I do have the DirectB2S screen (static) but nothing else.

I have an i9 CPU and 2080Ti GPU with 64GB of ram. So far everything runs very smooth :)

Have you tried WoZ specifically yet?

Maybe I’ll try a different table with PUP pack to see how I fare. Which table do you have that you can confirm works in VR?

I mentioned in the Woz thread….it does NOT work for me in VR.

Don’t just try one pup-pack and assume they all don’t work.

Transformers, STSE, Tron Legacy, etc all worked.

drhotwing1
            Participant
              @drhotwing1

OK thanks! I’ll try the ones that you noted.

I do hope that WoZ eventually works with a future update. That table is ideal for the PUP pack and is amazing in desktop mode.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?