PUPDMD FX3 shows garbled scores with new Williams Vol 6 Alphanumeric Tables

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rob3d
    Participant
      @rob3d

The latest williams vol 6 for FX3 doesn’t seem to play nice with PUPDMD.    1st it is displaying the alphanumerics in a dot matric style which would probably make it hard to read in general, but it also seems to not draw the letters and numbers correctly such that there are gaps:

ScreenShot_2020-10-20 10 44 36        ScreenShot_2020-10-20 10 44 57

Is there a setting I should be using so that the PUPDMD displays the alphanumerics legibly,   or is this something that would require an update to pupdmd since this is the 1st time alphanumerics are available in FX3?

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

that will need something changed for sure.  I’m guessing will need a ‘switch’ in launch script to not use pupdmd on that table and use the fx3 native one for alpha numeric dmds.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        rob3d
        Participant
          @rob3d

That might be a problem right , because for pupdmd to work we need to set the dmd position and scale to 0x0 and  520×136 respectively?  Meaning when that switch triggers were not gonna see the native fx3 dmd because its tiny and behind the table on the playfield monitor and not on the dmd monitor.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          dig65
          Participant
            @dig65

Just installed the new Williams Vol 6 tables and noticed this problem. Just chiming in to say thanks for PUPDMD, and that I hope you can address this type of DMD so we can see it on our cabs. Thanks!

Cherga
            Participant
              @cherga

Anyone have a workaround? Alt parameter maybe?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?