PUPPACK THE LORD OF THE RINGS- EL SEÑOR DE LOS ANILLOS EN ESPAÑOL

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    mikeleonheart
    Participant
      @mikeleonheart

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/puppack-the-lord-of-the-rings-english-el-se%c3%b1or-de-los-anillos-espa%c3%b1ol/

ADDED ALTSOUND FILES TO FIX DOUBLE SOUND ROM – PUPPACK

NEW ENGLISH VERSION TOO!!!

ENGLISH

Well, it all started out of mere curiosity to see how a PupPack worked, doing a few tests, and in the end it’s been three weeks of work to complete my first PupPack.
      Maybe I should have started with a less complex XD table….
      Thanks to @TerryRed for their video tutorials and http://www.nailbuster.com, thanks to them I have managed to get here.
      Thanks to @maiguelon “conlospelostiesos”, which with his great works such as Los Picapiedra or Regreso al Futuro has made me encourage myself to make this great LOTR table for me.
      And of course thanks to Oker, who has selflessly designed all the overlays, fulldmd and artworks and oriented me with the difficult pupcapture of the dmd.
      I just hope you enjoy it as much as I have in your creation.

I do not own Lord of the Rings. Videos are all owned by New Line Cinema.

And of course, thanks to Deathinc, who has translated the puppack into the original version in English, I hope that this way it reaches more people, and so you can compare with the other one that came out later and stay with the one you like the most.

ESPAÑOL

Bueno, todo comenzó por mera curiosidad por ver como funcionaba un PupPack, haciendo unas pruebecillas, y al final han sido tres semanas de trabajo para completar mi primer PupPack.
      Quizás debería haber empezado por una mesa menos compleja XD….
      Gracias a @TerryRed por sus videotutoriales y a http://www.nailbuster.com, gracias a ellos he conseguido llegar hasta aqui.
      Gracias a @maiguelon “conlospelostiesos”, que con sus grandes trabajos como Los Picapiedra o Regreso al Futuro ha hecho que me picara el gusanillo y me animara a hacer un proyecto
      complicado como ha sido el de para mi esta gran mesa de LOTR.
      Y por supuesto gracias a Oker, quien desinteresadamente ha diseñado todos los overlays, fulldmd y artworks y me ha orientado con el dichoso pupcapture del dmd que se las trae.
      Nada más, solo espero que lo disfruteis tanto como yo lo he hecho en su creación.

Por supuesto, no soy propietario de los derechos de Lord of the Rings, todos los videos son propiedad de New Line Cinema.
      Y por supuesto, gracias a Deathinc, quien ha traducido el puppack al a versión original en inglés, espero que asi llegue a más gente, y así podeis comparar con el otro que salió después y quedaros con el que mas os guste.

8 users thanked author for this post.
      rivaldo85
      Participant
        @rivaldo85

No where to download online…

DeathInc
        Participant
          @deathincclan

NEW RULE!!!!  You can’t upload a Pup Pack in any other language then English first.  Then you can upload in a different language.  (Now I have to change the whole pack to English.)  NEW RULE!!!!!

Are you releasing an English version???

junktape
          Participant
            @junktape

I have no issue with non-english being first, especially if the creator is making the pack in their native language.  I’m just grateful to have a pup for this table at ALL.  I installed it and am loving it so far.  Of course english is MY native language so if the author or anyone else makes an english version I’ll definitely be checking in so I can update… :bye: :bye:

That's all folks!

okerra
            Participant
              @okerra

Increible el trabajo que has hecho, todas las piezas encajan como un reloj Gracias Maikel

Incredible work you have done, all the pieces fit together like a clock Thank you Maikel :yahoo:

Luis
              Participant
                @navegante

Gracias . Excelente pup pack. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

drady
                Participant
                  @dradyoz

No file to download?

Ruhiervas
                  Participant
                    @ruhiervas

Enhorabuena por el trabajo. ???

DeathInc
                    Participant
                      @deathincclan

I have translated this PupPack to English. I PMed you to see if you want to publish it.  I understand another one came out today, but two is better then one.  Let me know if you want me to send it to you to publish Mikelionheart.

He traducido este PupPack al inglés. Te envié un PM para ver si quieres publicarlo. Tengo entendido que salió otro hoy, pero dos es mejor que uno. Avísame si quieres que te lo envíe para publicar Mikelionheart.

mikeleonheart
                      Participant
                        @mikeleonheart

I have translated this PupPack to English. I PMed you to see if you want to publish it. I understand another one came out today, but two is better then one. Let me know if you want me to send it to you to publish Mikelionheart.

He traducido este PupPack al inglés. Te envié un PM para ver si quieres publicarlo. Tengo entendido que salió otro hoy, pero dos es mejor que uno. Avísame si quieres que te lo envíe para publicar Mikelionheart.

Lo has traducido entero en tan sólo un día, que rapidez! Vale, genial, si quieres si, envíamelo y lo publico, te mencionaré en los créditos :good:

DeathInc
                        Participant
                          @deathincclan

Well to be fair, not every file needed translating.  If they spoke in Spanish I changed it to English. If they didn’t I left it the way it was.  I only couldn’t find one scene.

Bueno, para ser justos, no es necesario traducir todos los archivos. Si hablaban en español, lo cambiaba a inglés. Si no lo hacían, lo dejaba como estaba. Solo no pude encontrar una escena.

I will PM you the link.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                          junktape
                          Participant
                            @junktape

I really love this pup pack and I very much hope that the english translation can be shared with the rest of us!   Please and thank you! :-)

That's all folks!

mikeleonheart
                            Participant
                              @mikeleonheart

I really love this pup pack and I very much hope that the english translation can be shared with the rest of us! Please and thank you! :-)

I just uploaded the English version of the puppack, thanks to Deathinc, who has been the one who has compiled all the videos in the original version. I hope you enjoy it!!

junktape
                              Participant
                                @junktape

Thank you!!!!!

That's all folks!

Maiguelon
                                Participant
                                  @maiguel0n

Genial mikeleonheart gran trabajo, me encanta que la gente se anime y haga sus propios puppacks para luego compartirlos. Tiene mucho mérito, pues lo has hecho desde cero y que oker esté ahí una vez más hace que seáis una pareja extraordinaria, de ahí el resultado.

Genial, de verdad, genial. Un puppack en español hace nada era impensable, no imposible, y surgió Terminator 2 . Luego más tarde con Supa Dimi, en francés y ahora tú. Gran colección para los amantes de Visual Pinball y si ahora alguien se ha atrevido con traducirlo en Inglés, pues olé olé y o0oooolé !!! Grandes !!!!

Great mikeleonheart great job, I love that people cheer up and make their own puppacks and then share them. It has a lot of merit, because you have done it from scratch and that oker is there once again makes you an extraordinary couple, hence the result. Great, really, great. A puppack in Spanish does nothing was unthinkable, not impossible, and Terminator 2 emerged. Then later with Supa Dimi, in French and now you. Great collection for Visual Pinball lovers and if now someone has dared to translate it into English, then olé olé and o0oooolé !!! Big !!!!

steelpower
                                  Participant
                                    @steelpower

muchas gracias,excelente trabajo.. :good:

Bert Toni
                                    Participant
                                      @berttoni

Wow thanxxx :) whitch Version of the table Do you use ?

Seve
                                      Participant
                                        @seve

Hola. He instalado todo siguiendo las instrucciones, con la configuración para dos pantallas eligiendo un overlay pero, durante la partida, solo aparece el video del mapa de la tierra media. No aparecen más videos.

¿Alguien sabe qué puede pasar?

Muchas gracias por anticipado.

Danomyte
                                        Participant
                                          @danomyte

Hi,  I love this PUP pack and I think its the best LOTR pup pack but only problem is I think I cant use it.  For some reason when I close the table the pack still plays.  I have other pup packs and it only does it on this one (others work fine).  I use Pinball X as my front end but even if I only run VPX `10.6 it still does not close he pup pack back box when exiting.  Need to reboot the whole PC every time.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?