This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  outhere 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Genesis38 
    Participant

Back again with another popper question. This time I’m having an issue closing puppacks after I exit a game. The puppack seems to keep playing the background and I have to control, alt, delete to kill it, however after doing so, no other puppacks will work. I’m running pinupmenu as administrator, have the quit key on popper mapped differently than VP but the problem persists.

Any ideas where else I can look fellows?

Thank you in advance.

outhere 
    Participant

Does it work right from VP?

Genesis38 
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response Outhere. Right from VP, it seems to work fine, but the one thing I’ve noticed with popper several times now, after exiting a game and particularly with puppack tables, the VP editor screen pops up and stays there until I exit with the mouse. I can’t figure out why and wonder if it’s causing the puppack issue perhaps….

outhere 
    Participant

This is my key setup

pinUp+VPX_Keys

Genesis38 
    Participant

Thank you again Outhere. I mapped my keys the same as yours and no luck. This is really turning out to be a head scratcher…..

Genesis38 
    Participant

Was able to solve the issue by updating the pupb2s plug-in dll files as per NailBusters wiki page. Now the puppacks close cleanly.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Genesis38.
     outhere 
    Participant

Gooooooood

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account