This topic contains 38 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  diemonik 1 year, 1 month ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
     32assassin 
    Participant

diemonik is no longer making tables.

and this project was never really started, all hi did:

import the VP9 table into VPX assign materials.

I stripped the  VP 9 table down and rebuilt the code and copied and pasted the basic components on a VPX template with correct table dimensions.

and told him to rebuild the entire table.

but you might of seen his post  on the Transformers thread.  sayng he was giving up because nobody was helping him build tables.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Scotty VH 
    ModeratorMember

I was just reading the Transformers WIP thread for the first time.  It’s sad to see such talented and awesome folks leave this hobby over misunderstandings and communication issues.

It amazes me to see how well the collaboration can work sometimes, and then at other times completely fall apart.  I’ve poured a lot time and effort into projects that went nowhere, so I can relate to the frustration of wasted time.  Similarly, I’ve received help that I didn’t really leverage as well as I should have, so I’ve got some pie on my face too.   I just wish there was more I could do to contribute and that I could do to help.

toxie 
    Participant
    VP DEVMember

@32assassin sounds like you want to finish up the table then?  B-)

32assassin 
    Participant

I want to finish many tables,  but I can’t because of the lack of resources.

if I was to do this table I would not use any of the VP9 images.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Would not be surprised if he did :)

toxie 
    Participant
    VP DEVMember

unfortunately i sold mine some years ago..  :/

diemonik 
    Participant

I’m still in the loop ,  My brother passed away hoping to see transformers finish , and I took it personal to finish it, no one did wrong on this , I was more hurt from the unexpected lost of my only brother . I still admire the work of everyone and hope that I dont help push aside for my lost . I still have some project to share … thanks for the good messages for the ones who reach me out …  :bye:

1 user thanked author for this post.
     DJRobX 
    MemberModerator

There are no hard feelings from me at all.    Grieving after a loss is a rough rollercoaster of emotions.    It’s good to hear from you.

diemonik 
    Participant

this is the WIP , May need new ramps and script

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3FJmB_SCUOOdXJCWkRxcWI5U2c

diemonik 
    Participant

Hi all , I been putting some new resources ,lighting  and working on script … But those ramps on blender ..OMG …. I got the flippers Mesh to add and flasher and metal to fix … If anyone can assist , I can share the project … Hope all is well with everyone

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     diemonik 
    Participant

added flippers , fix scripts and rubbers … all ramps and diverters are fully working … just need to redo ramps on blender for glossy look

Attachments:
     32assassin 
    Participant

if you read through the Canasta 86 support thread Jp mentioned that he was going to build this table.

he already has a playable version,  and I already built the lower left ramp and the wire ramp.

the only thing missing is the main ramp,  I have the basic shape but,  I still need detailed pictures of the ramp.

I’m not sure how the ramp is suppose to look in the upper Left/right

if anyone has access to this table please take as many detailed pictures of the table for me.

Attachments:
     Kalavera3 
    Participant

Wowow looks absolutely great, what a good job they are doing with that table.

diemonik 
    Participant

fully playable .. ill wait too see progress thanks

Attachments:
     Kalavera3 
    Participant

It would be great if you join efforts diemonik – jpsalas – 32assassin would be an incredible table, I send you a hug diemonik, I also lost someone close to me a little while ago but this hobbies helps a lot, thank you for all your work. :good:

exodus_cl 
    Participant

Great to see you back on the field man! :good:

Scotty VH 
    ModeratorMember

So great to see you back on the scene, diemonik!  I just gave WIP 2.0 a play and man is it fun!  I’ve played the real machine, and just love the flow and your WIP captures that pretty well!

diemonik 
    Participant

I got 2.3  , but i will rather join efforts , im a bit rusty … but this helps … thanks

diemonik 
    Participant

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3FJmB_SCUOOdXJCWkRxcWI5U2c

please test it 2.3  scooty … i will pause this one for now .. I am going to get some pictures of ramp and other resources im the mean time ..

Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account