Raven (Premier 1986) B2S Backglass + Alternate + Wheels

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    HiRez00
    Participant
      @hirez00

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=209933

Raven (Premier 1986) B2S Backglass + Alternate + Wheels

PLEASE REMEMBER TO ‘THANK’ AND ‘LIKE’ THE FIRST POST IN THE SUPPORT TOPIC.

Started with a “blah” backglass image. Clean up as best as possible. Recreated title and entire grill area to match the original.

If anyone ever comes up with a BETTER backglass image – then I can swap it out for the existing one.

In no way is the backglass perfect, but it is “ok” quality now.

I also created an “alternate” version with a different character featured.

The original backglass had a single fluorescent light illuminating the whole backglass – so I did my best to keep it authentic.

Backglass only has a basic simulated “TURN ON” animation.

Includes grill for 2-screen users with the option to ‘Hide Grill’ for 3-screen / cab users. Use the Grill: Hidden feature of B2S Backglass Server to hide the grill for 3 screen users.

Also included is 2 new wheel images for your front end.

Be sure to “rename” the backglass to the same file name as your VPX table.

– – – – – – – – –

PLEASE REMEMBER TO ‘THANK’ AND ‘LIKE’ THE FIRST POST IN THE SUPPORT TOPIC.

This project took considerable time and wanted to share … so “thanks” or comments in the support topic would be greatly appreciated.

DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking / getting permission first.

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?