Ready player one

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Davor
    Participant
      @davor

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=154920

Ciao a tutti … Questa è la prima volta che pubblico un file. Questa è la ruota in stile Tarcisio del film Ready player one. Ho costruito due versioni della ruota. Questo è il mio piccolo contributo alla comunità maniacale di flipper …

1 user thanked author for this post.
      gtxjoe
      Participant
        @gtxjoe

This is another Facebook only release…  it’s a bad reskin  of Scottys Stranger Things

2 users thanked author for this post.
        The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

Yuck!

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

well i figured it was some re skinned table but didnt know someone re skinned scottys table.  \

Must be bad if its a facebook only release.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

90% of the facebook posts is newbies not focusing on anything else than the same as the last post. Cabinets, where there is nothing new, just a good frontend where all the real work has been done by Nailbuster and a few guys like eg Joey2001. Of course, there are exceptions. Saw a guy that did some undercab lighting with an Arduino. But, there is a reason why I shy away from FB. Only reason I login is that sometime you may find some good information from eg. DjRobX which you don’t find anywhere else. I can’t recall any releases except for Scotty’ beta Harry Potter that has been worth keeping track.

Cley85
              Participant
                @cley85

Don’t need this type of guy in Vpinball. And i totally agree with thalamus, Fb virtual pinball group is full of led strip ugly tuning project, and people asking for folder with packed tables and rom. This release and fb guy doesn’t have he’s place on this good vpinball website ❤️

themotherbrain
                Participant
                  @themotherbrain

I dont use FB so I was wondering if you guys may know the 4k Big Bang Bar was released or it’s current status? I’ve been dying to try that one out!

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

@themotherbrain
                    I only look for releases at three sites vpf, vpu and this site so I may be missing out on some stuff but if you see it post a link!

for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

All I know about Big Bang is that I pitched in a few dollars so that CK could buy great plastics. I seem to remember that I’ve seen a release though, but, it was way back and I would expect if this table would become official since that is why I would even consider pitching in. I’ve expressed my disappointment a few times before about paid work. I have no problems if the money goes towards resources used ( which they can sell afterwards for what I care ), but, asking for money in advance for a project and work, well, that is really stretching it for me.

Davor
                      Participant
                        @davor
                        • I just wanted to build a beautiful wheel I didn’t want to offend anyone. if anyone can show me how to cancel the wheel that i built i will do it immediately
                        randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

@davor your wheel is fine but some people didnt know about the table is all(including me). If you want to remove it you can under “My Uploads” same place you uploaded it but thats up to you i dont have issue with a wheel :)

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Peter222
                          Participant
                            @swietlikowa

@davor, and write in English please, it’s such a good habit here :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?