Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

Well, I’m back from my euro trip.  Unfortunately, although I’d heard there were some choice places to play pinball while in Italy, I have a big fat ZERO to show for my efforts… efforts made useless by false advertising by Stern Pinball.  What do I mean?  Well check out the pics. I’d heard they had pins at this big stadium whatchamacallit, found the sign to their entrance but found no pins whatsoever.

It’s not a total loss, I took a few pics but man, they are really letting that place go, probably pulled the pins during renovations I guess.

Stern entrance

Stern colisseum

#125060 Report
    Nemo
    Participant
    @nemo

Hahaha maybe this was still lurking in the catacombs ?

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1011

(although not a Stern title  :bye: )

#125061 Report
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Yeah – and those guys where fighting https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=619 :wacko:

#125070 Report
    The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

While in Rome I visited the Catacombs.  Yep, no stern Catacombs were found.  BASTARDS!

#125082 Report
    Schreibi34
    Participant
    @schreibi34

If i remember it right, the pins were to the right near the lion cages, right behind the dungeon, dummy!

#125113 Report
    The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

If i remember it right, the pins were to the right near the lion cages, right behind the dungeon, dummy!

Shit!  Our damn tour didn’t go behind the dungeon, it stopped at the recreated elevators! :(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account