Record all in Pinup Player(One more poblem sorry)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jayray442
    Participant
      @jayray442

Updated everything and working. I can record individual tables like i did before, but when i use the PopperAutoRecord.exe. It launches i choose the tables and what to record then it launches. It goes to the first table then just stays there and never leaves or records. When i finally exit out of PinUP on my own PopperAutoRecord.exe give me this error “Floating point division by zero” It seems like it launch through normal launch and not record display launch to me. Any more help would be great. Thanks

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Updated everything and working. I can record individual tables like i did before, but when i use the PopperAutoRecord.exe. It launches i choose the tables and what to record then it launches. It goes to the first table then just stays there and never leaves or records. When i finally exit out of PinUP on my own PopperAutoRecord.exe give me this error “Floating point division by zero” It seems like it launch through normal launch and not record display launch to me. Any more help would be great. Thanks

This is a problem with Win 7 specifically…

Create a shortcut of “PopperAutoRecord.exe” and go to the properties of the shortcut and add NOVOICE in the exe section (no dash!). then launch with the shortcut.

jayray442
        Participant
          @jayray442

Trying but no luck what should the exe look like? after i fix

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?