Record Audio for PinUp Menu / change intro video

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jo1967
    Participant
      @jo1967

I love PinUp Popper / Menu, because it runs so smooth and looks great. :yahoo:

I also found the YouTube Video, how to record tables, DMDs and backglasses easily ( https://youtu.be/Fdog37O6l_g ). Is there a similar possibility to record Audio from the original tables during a game?

And one more question: My son created a nice intro Video (18 sec / wmv) for my virtual Pinball. Is there a possibility to use it as an intro Video on the backglass, when PinUp Popper / Menu starts?

Thanks a lot for your help :good:

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

I love PinUp Popper / Menu, because it runs so smooth and looks great. :yahoo:

I also found the YouTube Video, how to record tables, DMDs and backglasses easily ( https://youtu.be/Fdog37O6l_g ). Is there a similar possibility to record Audio from the original tables during a game?

And one more question: My son created a nice intro Video (18 sec / wmv) for my virtual Pinball. Is there a possibility to use it as an intro Video on the backglass, when PinUp Popper / Menu starts?

Thanks a lot for your help :good:

To only record audio…nothing setup for that no.

As for a startup video, you would add your startup video to your “PuPVideos\PinUPMenu\StartUPVideo” folder.

Then you need to edit the “PinUPMenu” Pup-Pack. Create a trigger using D0=1 and choose your “StartupVideo” playlist, and choose screen 2.

D0 is a special trigger that is reserved for “startup” actions of a pup-pack only.

This basically tells Popper to play a video file from the “StartupVideo” playlist when it first starts up.

jo1967
        Participant
          @jo1967

Thanks – that’s great!

jo1967
          Participant
            @jo1967

Unfortunately I didn´t make it run. I made a folder called StartUPVideo and copied my intro video (20 sec / mp4) into this folder and also edited the PinUpMenu PuP-Pack as you described but the vido didn´t start automatically as I supposed. I attached a photo of my settings. What did I do wrong? :scratch:

Attachments:
            NailBuster
              @nailbuster
              ModeratorMember

I don’t think what Terry suggested will work because as soon as Popper shows the first game it will stop that video and show that game video.

in a future update, i will add proper support for that.  there are a few workaround others are using (the pinup FB group shows some).

TerryRed
                @terryred
                MemberContributorModerator

Unfortunately I didn´t make it run. I made a folder called StartUPVideo and copied my intro video (20 sec / mp4) into this folder and also edited the PinUpMenu PuP-Pack as you described but the vido didn´t start automatically as I supposed. I attached a photo of my settings. What did I do wrong? :scratch:

I think NailBuster is right….

My suggestion works fine with any normal PuP-Pack….but Popper will start “another” video when it starts.

Best to wait for an update.

cdnbum88
                Participant
                  @cdnbum88

Old thread, but was wondering if this was incorporated?

Would like to have a video and say song pinball wizard playing as soon as popper opens. I know when I arrow the next game if it has sound will start and that is ok, just to have that start when untouched play a video and song.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?